• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just enjoy the show. Pretend it is real.

Of course it is all fake, but right now everyone is happy: the people who believe they are part of or supporting some kind of Goodness are happy with their victory, the Trump supporters are happy that they have something to rage about.

As for Biden & Trump I'm sure they have had a nice dinner at the lodge, having a good laugh. They did a good job.

Another job well done: there is no politics and no democracy, just the best selling show and most will never no they're in it.

Dont fight it, it will do you no good. Just play along.

:mad:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
You would say that you bloody lefty/liberal/Democrat. [emoji1787][emoji1787].

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

In TB's world, that makes me a Nazi enabler, funded by Soros!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Unless I am mistaken the gaps are narrowing in the counts for Arizona and Georgia.

Keep counting?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I've been laughing all along.

Entertainment levels have been high.

Oh you two.

How easy it must be to believe that it's all a huge plot, that only you and few others on the internet understand.

And how lazy.

It's not true though. Politics, economics, social relations, are just a chaotic mess. Driven by information and misinformation, imbalances of power, human weaknesses and, in amongst it, many more good people trying to do their best to make the world better than people realise. Nobody is in control. Nobody has the big picture. It's not random, just complex. Far more complex than any one person will ever be able to grasp. Most grown ups understand this. Trump came to power for many reasons. Biden won because a lot of good people worked very hard to make it happen, because the covid crisis worked in his favour and because of a million other smaller factors that together added up to give the result we got.

But you keep archly implying that we're the fools and you're the chosen ones who know what's 'really' going on, if it makes you happy. Just don't expect to be taken seriously.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
It's no story, it's just an example of what you do. And when you're pushing the joke that of most people on here, you know more, and are better informed, it's a good one to remember. That there are no limits to how much your political bias informs you.

It's the tin foil hat he wears. Helps tune out the MSM and enables him to see the tRuTh :moo:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Oh you two.

How easy it must be to believe that it's all a huge plot, that only you and few others on the internet understand.

And how lazy.

It's not true though. Politics, economics, social relations, are just a chaotic mess. Driven by information and misinformation, imbalances of power, human weaknesses and, in amongst it, many more good people trying to do their best to make the world better than people realise. Nobody is in control. Nobody has the big picture. It's not random, just complex. Far more complex than any one person will ever be able to grasp. Most grown ups understand this. Trump came to power for many reasons. Biden won because a lot of good people worked very hard to make it happen, because the covid crisis worked in his favour and because of a million other smaller factors that together added up to give the result we got.

But you keep archly implying that we're the fools and you're the chosen ones who know what's 'really' going on, if it makes you happy. Just don't expect to be taken seriously.

Quite possibly the most sense that anyone has ever talked on NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's the tin foil hat he wears. Helps tune out the MSM and enables him to see the tRuTh :moo:

The reason I put him on ignore was his rampant narcissistic personality disorder :shrug:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Unless I am mistaken the gaps are narrowing in the counts for Arizona and Georgia.

Keep counting?

Of course. Count every vote. And if the end result is close, recount. That's a fair and reasonable part of the democratic process.

Doesn't it make FRAUD BAD STEAL plot by the LAMESTREAM MEDIA and CRYING LIBS and Soros and Bill Gates and big tech and DEAD PEOPLE and FAKE and ILLEGAL BALLOTS and aliens and LYING CNN and SECRET dumps of millions and billions and zillions of PRETEND ballots and HUNTER's laptop and the hidden tunnel from the pizza restaurant for Hilary to sexually abuse children and CHAINA plot though.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Oh you two.

And how lazy.

This ^
All of it.
The laziness is crucial

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Not your bitch ... that’s all over the interest from Alt Right LOSERS.

Change the tune, Banjo.......I can mock Trump and get a thumbs up, but mock holy Joseph and I'm condemned to hell?

Just leave the religiosity out of it, we're talking about opinion, nothing more or less.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Keep counting?
Of course you keep counting until all votes are counted.

On the point about narrowing gaps you also need to look deeper at where the remaining uncounted ballots are from - are they from republican or democrat areas ? ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There are a few posters on Nsc that I never take seriously, and you are one of them.

He was the first poster I ever put on Ignore. It's made these threads infinitely more enjoyable.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh you two.

And how lazy.

This is SUCH a good post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here