Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This was so predictable. Whatever the polls say. Do the opposite these days.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Don't think it's necessarily the pollers fault TBH.

It's the fact that a great amount of voters don't openly admit they vote Trump.

Hard to account for them in poll statistics.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pennsylvania absolutely key.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Biden is going to get Arizona by the looks of it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What time.is that announced ?

They're talking about days, Friday.

Arizona could go Democrat, but I think Biden is going to need a result like that to stay in the race.

This is going to drag on, no state has flipped yet.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just woken up and started seeing the news. Wish I hadn't.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"Trump up in Florida by almost 400,000 votes with more than 90% of precincts reporting. Trump needs Florida’s 29 electoral college votes to win back the White House, while Joe Biden still has a pathway without it. With less than 10% of Florida’s votes outstanding, the indications are that Trump will significantly increase the 1.2% majority by which he won the state from Hillary Clinton in 2016."

Guardian

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Trump has surely got this. The Dems being punished for not finding a better candidate than Biden. America is such an odd place and I am pretty worried about what will happen around the world with trump empowered to go further. It feels like race wars will become real. Worrying times.

They have about a quarter of a million dead from covid and yet he is still electable. Truth and facts are dead, this is full on post truth World. God I hope we don’t have a world war!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
"Trump up in Florida by almost 400,000 votes with more than 90% of precincts reporting. Trump needs Florida’s 29 electoral college votes to win back the White House, while Joe Biden still has a pathway without it. With less than 10% of Florida’s votes outstanding, the indications are that Trump will significantly increase the 1.2% majority by which he won the state from Hillary Clinton in 2016."

Guardian
BLM and white kids out with Che Guevara flags murdered the Cuban vote for the democrats......

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trump drifting slightly on betting markets .... Not a white wash yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Trump has surely got this. The Dems being punished for not finding a better candidate than Biden. America is such an odd place and I am pretty worried about what will happen around the world with trump empowered to go further. It feels like race wars will become real. Worrying times.

They have about a quarter of a million dead from covid and yet he is still electable. Truth and facts are dead, this is full on post truth World. God I hope we don’t have a world war!

Fauci won't have a job in the very near future, which won't bode well for the battle against Covid over there.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
North Carolina. 92% of the vote in, Trump ahead by 1 point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here