Votes: 32 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Still using the WRONG criteria after what, 4 years now? :facepalm:
Four years and you still can't accept the honey badger is not the hardest animal.

You WEASELites are like Sue Pollard HARPING on about being a yellow coat. You make me SICK.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Be interested to see what happens here - I reckon there should be some more THREEWAY MELEES in the next competition.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Come on CROCODILE! Is the croc going to fall short again, or is it finally his year, now that the only animals in the competition to have beaten him-the all time champion polar bear and the honeybadger are out. Is the path clear to finlly take home the crown? Or will this season's surprise package-the black mamba-who has really grown into the tournament deny him?

It's SO exciting!

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
People talk about the Honey Badger always going so close but never winning, but if ever a creature ever deserved to win after consistently hitting the woodwork, it the CROCODILE.

Really hope 2012 can be the CROC's year and if he can get through this tough semi-final, that he can turn Free Willy over in the Animal Bowl :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh well, not to be - Black Mamba vs Orca makes for a bit of a David vs Goliath, though. Could be a cracker.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Well done Mamba. I wouldn't have put money on that - I thought the croc would take it.

Could this finally be the Year of the Snake?

Does anyone know what its previous best showing was, as I for one can't be arsed to look it up...?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ah!

Disappointed to see the croc score so poorly. I'm not sure how it managed to finish behind the hippo. Still, well done to the black mamba, WHAT a tournament it's having. It'd be story book if it goes all the way and denies the orca a place in the all time hall of fame alongside the Polar Bear.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All Hail the new African King - surely the Worlds Hardest Continent by numbers of creatures in this Tournament?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well done Mamba. I wouldn't have put money on that - I thought the croc would take it.

Could this finally be the Year of the Snake?

Does anyone know what its previous best showing was, as I for one can't be arsed to look it up...?

2011: group stage 2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- Round 1, Group E

2010: group stage 2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group H

2008/9: group stage(as part of team snake) 2009 World's Hardest Creature- Group A- Land Beasts 2

2007: Didn't qualify.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Go team Mamba!! I would appeal to all badgerites to get aboard the snake bus - a true mentalist compared to the slightly dopey whale.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here