Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Black Mamba

Votes: 32 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Tough call this one, leaning towards BM, and good videos to help decide?!
Black Mamba

Even when the experts are trying to catch a relatively small black mamba its still trying to get at the guy holding the snake back and not trying to escape the room and away. Notice how much more carefully they have to handle the snake compared to, say a croc once caught and how they are still pretty scared of it and what it is likely or capable of doing.
[yt]73bxEHfF3Xk&feature=related[/yt]

This any use?

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Mambas attack and kill lions !!

[yt]93LgkoQmPxA&feature=relmfu[/yt]

[yt]JKyzoUpxcGA&feature=related[/yt]

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Steve 'Crocodile hunter' Irwin's encounter with a Black Mamba ( 2 minutes 30 upto 9 minutes 15)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Quoting Steve Irwin from this clip
Whilst handling this snake "I can tell you what, I am a little intimidated and a little scared
I'll tel you what, i've got more respect for this animal than i've ever had for any other animal that i've ever come across

Quoting Steve Irwin from this clip
They are one of the most dangerous animals on the face of the Earth. when look at this snake, the black mamba, what your looking at is the equivilant to a maurarding lion, a 20 ft crocodile, a great white shark, theres no difference, they'll kill you jsut as quick.
- And they don't hide away in water pretending to be a log whilst waiting for an easy target to eat but go where they want and no animal is going to stop them, not even lions (or honey badgers :) )

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
steve austin would shit himself.........he was called the rattlesnake but try doing a 'stone cold stunner' on a mental snake

no chance

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Come on Black Mamba.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's all about the snake. Genuinely scary animal - to pretty much ANYTHING, and I'm including the honey badger in that.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
going to go crocodile on this one whilst it does have some weaknesses in a three way FIGHT i can only see the croc as victor!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's all about the snake. Genuinely scary animal - to pretty much ANYTHING, and I'm including the honey badger in that.

Include what you want. Wait for the final before we get into that.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Still yet to cast my vote in this one, very difficult choice. The latest mamba videos are helping swing that in the snake's favour but I'm just not SURE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The question you have to ask is which of these three could prevail over either an orca or a honey badger?

Personally I can't see a hippo going any further, unlike a croc or black mamba which both have FANATICAL support.

Black Mamba - as the tourny has gone on, the public have rallied round to support. Previously looked very beatable, with no fans. NEWCASTLE.
Hippo - looks shit and ugly, no support, no chance in the final. PALACE in the league cup final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here