Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Final, BATTLE 1

Semi Final 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
Honey Badger
Honey+Badger.jpg

notoriously fearless and tough animals, having been known to savagely attack their enemies when escape is impossible. They are tireless in combat, and can wear out much larger animals in physical confrontations. Finished 1st in group E with 30 votes. Beat Stonefish 27-7 in the second round. Beat Cape Buffalo 40-37 in the quarter final

vs

Crocodile
american-crocodile_219_600x450.jpg

They are an ancient lineage, and are believed to have changed little since the time of the dinosaurs. They are believed to be 200 million years old whereas dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago; crocodiles survived great extinction events. Finished 1st in group G with 27 votes. Beat Congolese Tiger Fish 42-17 in the second round. Beat Cassowary 39-15 in the quarter final

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Come the f*** on.

Everyone remember before you vote what the word HARD means. It means taking on overwhelming odds, it means not being scared to kick off at ANYTHING, it means ripping off genitals because you are that BAT SHIT MENTAL.

Dictionary defines as following:

Hardest

1. See The Honey Badger

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This should be a cracking battle. I fear this is the end of the road for the Honey Badger though, as there are still too many people who think that because the Croc would beat it in a fight, it deserves to win this battle.

That said, Honey Badgers have been known to EAT Crocodiles, albeit baby ones. But a baby croc is similar in size to a Honey Badger, so that tells you all you need to know, and that POUND for POUND, the Honey Badger is HARDER.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Come the f*** on.

Everyone remember before you vote what the word HARD means. It means taking on overwhelming odds, it means not being scared to kick off at ANYTHING, it means ripping off genitals because you are that BAT SHIT MENTAL.

Dictionary defines as following:

Hardest

1. See The Honey Badger

HARD = Eating Crocodiles. Honey Badgers eat Crocodiles. Case closed.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Lots is made of the crocs ancient lineage - what many don't realise is that the Honey Badger is in a class all of it's own, being as it is the only surviving mammal in it's sub-class.. It's not actually related to a badger, but closer to a weasel or stoat. It has simply out classed all of it's competition through FEARLESSNESS and CASTRATION. And HARDNESS.

Come on the BADGER. The hardest animal in the world.

Oct 25, 2003
i think the honey badger has this one in the bag...

the croc is the perrenial bridesmaid in this competition- last years competition was it's to win and he blew it, i feel that was it's last chance

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Last year the Honey Badger done the Croc without too much bother, I seem to remember*.

(*just stumbled across on google)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Crocodiles are stealth killers. They sneak up on their prey, pretending to be floating piles of Hippo dung. That's not HARD. That's pathetic.

Honey Badgers on the other hand, just go MENTAL and run and scream at whatever they are about to kill/eat/castrate. Now that's HARD.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Too bad this wasn't the final but it is this kind of match up that this competition is all about.

I'm in the croc camp and am going to have to bring out all the crocs big guns in one go. So, here goes...

first up, its age. It's 240million years old. 240,000,000years old! When the Tyranosauras Rex and velocoraptors and all those other hard arsed dinosaurs you learnt about as kids were roaming the earth the crocodile was there with them. But when nature did her worst the dinosaurs weren't hard enough to survive. The crocodile though just sat back, laughed in the face of mother nature and survived. That's hard.

Next, lets look at their physical attributes. As I've said in earlier rounds, the crocodile has a biting force of 5000 pounds per square inch. Their skin is so hard it is able to deflect anything up to and including bullets from a small fire arm. Think about that for a second...it can deflect bullets! Due to a combination of being able to control their metabolic rate and being cold blooded they are able to survive for up to a year without eating. It is able to survive under water for up to two hours.

Third, what do they hunt/fight? Its diet is mainly fish but it will attack pretty much anything in its path including antelope, buffalo, hippos, zebras, large cats and other crocodiles. It'll take on anything it fancies and more often than not it comes out on top. And it'll take on anything-big or small- on land or water.

What this all adds up to, IMO, is a crazily hard beast. It will go toe to toe with anything in its path so lacks nothing in aggression, it will fight on land and in water and it has so many incredible attributes that it's pretty much the perfect fighting machine. It's aggression combined with it's physical qualities make it the hardest creature around. VOTE CROCODILE!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Too bad this wasn't the final but it is this kind of match up that this competition is all about.

I'm in the croc camp and am going to have to bring out all the crocs big guns in one go. So, here goes...

first up, its age. It's 240million years old. 240,000,000years old! When the Tyranosauras Rex and velocoraptors and all those other hard arsed dinosaurs you learnt about as kids were roaming the earth the crocodile was there with them. But when nature did her worst the dinosaurs weren't hard enough to survive. The crocodile though just sat back, laughed in the face of mother nature and survived. That's hard.

Next, lets look at their physical attributes. As I've said in earlier rounds, the crocodile has a biting force of 5000 pounds per square inch. Their skin is so hard it is able to deflect anything up to and including bullets from a small fire arm. Think about that for a second...it can deflect bullets! Due to a combination of being able to control their metabolic rate and being cold blooded they are able to survive for up to a year without eating. It is able to survive under water for up to two hours.

Third, what do they hunt/fight? Its diet is mainly fish but it will attack pretty much anything in its path including antelope, buffalo, hippos, zebras, large cats and other crocodiles. It'll take on anything it fancies and more often than not it comes out on top. And it'll take on anything-big or small- on land or water.

What this all adds up to, IMO, is a crazily hard beast. It will go toe to toe with anything in its path so lacks nothing in aggression, it will fight on land and in water and it has so many incredible attributes that it's pretty much the perfect fighting machine. It's aggression combined with it's physical qualities make it the hardest creature around. VOTE CROCODILE!

All very well, and I agree it is a worthy contender, but Honey Badger's eat Crocodiles that are twice their size. So I don't really see how the Croc can possibly be harder.

That isn't me making that up, that is FACT. Honey Badgers eat Crocodiles up to a metre long.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Nothing against the mighty Honey Badger, but as I was amongst those who nominated the Croc for this competition, I can't go against him now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here