Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group D

Group D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
WOW! What a group! It was nearly imposible to decide who should get my vote, the honeybadger does certainly have some persuasive fans but is clearly something of the new zealand of the hardest creature world as it ALWAYS limps home early. The bull shark is as impressive a killing machine as anything out there, whilst the elephant is f***ing huge and is wont to go on the rampage from time to time. However, I feel that much of the elephants impressiveness is down to it's sheer bulk and is only aggressive erratically so I can't vote for the big bugger. Like wise the shark only has it's jaws to attack. Therefore the Cassowary, a mentalist throwback to Jurrasic park and its DISEMBOWLING line of attack wins it for me.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm not being funny right but I'd never heard of this Cassowary before and having looked it up and gone through a bunch of Youtube vids I can honestly say that I'm petrified of the motherfucker. It's absolutely INSANE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The bull shark. Capable of adapting to salt and fresh water, responsible for more deaths than any other shark.

Edit: What the f*** is that stupid bird doing ahead of the bull shark? Maybe I should have just provided a FLAIR picture of a bullshark ripping half a leg from a human being, just like that daft bird has. "Oh look, it's running at me, I better put a piece of plywood in its way!" PATHETIC!

At home, I've actually got a picture of what is left of a woman's leg after a bull shark attack, literally a massive bite taken out of this woman's arse and the back of her legs. Awful. :nono: Could that shit bird do that? No.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
The People's Champion has lived up to expectation and is treating this round like a walk in the park. Who will join this ferocious beast? The African King is currently in possession of 2nd place, but the New Raptor and the Testosterone Beast are not far behind......

voting is going to end today, i'd imagine that most people who want to vote already have, and then we can move on the the "SWEET SIXTEEN KNOCK-OUT-O-RAMA"

Oct 25, 2003
come on, would an elephant be scared of that bird thing? not really

would the bird thing be scared of a rampaging elephant? definitely

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm trying to judge by whatever would scare ME the most.It's boring i know but I would not want to be in the same room as the shark.The badger looks cute, can you buy them?

Oct 25, 2003
i agree, i'd be shit scared of the shark.........i'd just have NO IDEA how to deal with it

it's quick, erratic and strong as f***......i'd have absolutely no chance against it

it's a travesty that it's falling at the first hurdle. I can only blame ILL EDUCATION

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Hang on ,on the video that Badger has the power of reincarnation.Hard.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
This is f***ing stupid. How can that little cuddly badger be winning.

Look at the Cassowary, LOOK.AT.IT!

MENTAL -

cassowary-attack-2.jpg

CUTE -

honey_badger_01.jpg

Idiots. Just because it's eating a snake, oooooo, scary! Not!

Oct 25, 2003
the king of the fish world is starting to make ground, i'm backing my personal favourite to make a late SURGE into 2nd place

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
And to think the adder takes pride of place as Britains deadliest animal ( Glaswegians aside)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
at the end of the day, that bird thing would get PULVERISED by both the elephant and the bull shark

PULVERISED

I voted Bull Shark as they are absolute monsters.

However, it is a tricky one. None of the creatures would stand a chance against the Bull Shark in it's own back yard (the sea), but if it were to FRONT UP to the others on dry land, it would be akin to watching Brighton at Withdean. It would either be annihilated early doors or simply die a MEEK death.

Oct 25, 2003
ah, but as soon as you start considering environmental conditions in the voting you open a massive CAN O'WORMS that could potentially ruin the tournament

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here