Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group D

Group D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
nah, those aussies know they're animals, i'm confident that they'll make the right choice

yeh, you know how a great white shark is hard yeh? well a bull shark is HARDER

Oct 25, 2003
i actually think that the australian invasion tonight could have a MASSIVE impact on this contest

you could well wake up tomorrow and find it's a utterly different ball game

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
How many Oz participants are we talking about possibly? Anyway, what do they know?:lol:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
That bird thing is a sodding Xmas turkey pathetic! Honey badger would munch it. Their skin is so loose it allows them wen attacked to twist in it and bite back.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
There's no set criteria for 'hard' but such factors as aggresiveness, viciousness, willingness to take on all comers, ability to withstand punishment, brute strength must surely factor highly in your considerations.

:thumbsup:

Rogue Bull Elephant would tick all the above boxes - when it comes to the ability to withstand punishment have you ever seen an Elephant Gun? It had to be developed as ordinary guns were taking too much time and ammunition to kill the buggers.....

Oct 25, 2003
if ANY of those creatures were stupid enough to stray into bull shark territory it'd be game over

the elephant MIGHT stand a chance but i'd still back the testosterone fulled beast to come out on top

Oct 25, 2003
**********Last day of voting***********

controversy has surrounded this group since it started, the peoples champion looks like it'll take its place in the next phase but who will join them. With just 8 votes seperating the next 3, it's far too close to call

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Vote cast from Rio.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think this qualifies as one of the worlds hardest creatures !!

muscle%20woman%202.jpg

Bit of a cutie really :love:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
i think the bird deserves to go through. it does look a right vicious fucker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here