JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
When will they learn :nono:

RIP to those killed :angel:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I gathered that, but didn't realise it was that archaic! No President seems even remotely interested in changing the laws when they clearly do not work.

It wasn't just a dig at George, but at the Presidents of the past, present and future.

:angel:

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Barrel of Fun said:
I gathered that, but didn't realise it was that archaic! No President seems even remotely interested in changing the laws when they clearly do not work.

It wasn't just a dig at George, but at the Presidents of the past, present and future.

:angel:

Yeah they get very uptight about their right's and constitution.
There's no real way it will ever change.

I think religion is also banned from being taught in schools in their consitution, hence all these mentalist Religious sects there.

It really is one f***ed up country!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
I wonder if Bob Geldof is thinking about re-releasing or updating his one decent song.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
amazed the girl who was in columbine(on bbc news) commented that she is not against the outlaw of guns. the nfa(or whatever they are called) make me sick though, always turning up to places/towns which have experienced shootings to hold on to there shitty human killing guns.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway said:
Anyone seen Frank?

No, wasn't me. I see Stat Brother mentioned Austin. The University of Texas (largest in the Western World) had another tragic incident of a very similar kind in 1963. Some gin nut climbed the high tower there and just started sniping anybody who walked by. The tower was closed but reopened in 2001 and is now (would you believe) a tourist attraction. (Yes I have been up it).

The scary things is that Charlton Heston (who is the spokesperson for the National Rifle Association) will endorse guns, who would doubt Ben Hur ? The mentality of many Americans is 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people'. That maybe so burt an Uzi is far more effective than half a brick.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:

The mentality of many Americans is 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people'.

People say the same about cars.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yorkie said:
People say the same about cars.

but people dont go onto the roads with the intentions of killing people. guns dont do anything other than shoot bullets, and bullets hurt or kill. simple

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
but people dont go onto the roads with the intentions of killing people. guns dont do anything other than shoot bullets, and bullets hurt or kill. simple

I know what you are saying but I am just repeating what I have heard people say about cars.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The yanks are crazy. :down: Poor sods.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Shocking stuff.

These guns are not used for hunting or self defence. They are used by nutjobs who want to go on killing sprees.

_42808857_shooting.4_ap.jpg

They have to ban them now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Anyone seen Elephant? The more I think about that film the more it captured the banality and randomness of these acts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here