Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-45 at the Donny game...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All 3 (probably 4) sides of the Amex sing 'BRIGHTON ARE BACK, BRIGHTON ARE BACK; HELLO! HELLO!'

For a good minute - just imagine it...!!!!!

I know it's been mentioned before on here - let's get that one booming around just before our first game there :bhasign::rock::cheers:punk::moo::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
That would be great, however I think it may be interspersed with the occasional loud sob, especially from sentimental old bastards like me.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you sure,most of the wsl will be in the restaurants eating prawn sarnies til 305

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I think that is one chant that will get the whole ground going....time and time again.
I expect to be chanting that repeatedly throughout the afternoon......unless we are 4 nil down after 10 minutes of course, lol.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1 simple song means so much to all of us who have waited lads - feel a bit emotional just thinking about this!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Cracker - another chant for us Northstanders to wrap our tonsils around :banana::banana:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the club invite Gary Glitter to be pitchside and start off the chant ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All 3 (probably 4) sides of the Amex sing 'BRIGHTON ARE BACK, BRIGHTON ARE BACK; HELLO! HELLO!'

For a good minute - just imagine it...!!!!!

I know it's been mentioned before on here - let's get that one booming around just before our first game there :bhasign::rock::cheers:punk::moo::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Does the opera singer leading the singing know it? The actual timing of this chant may have to be revised depending on the formalities.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Just need 'BRIGHTON ARE BACK, BRIGHTON ARE BACK; HELLO! HELLO!' put onto the big tv screens and everyone will start to sing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here