Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-2 covering over the cracks?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yes, a decent come back of sorts. We really are drawing too many games though and STILL cannot beat teams this end of the table. Appalling starting line up from Gus and he just messes with the team far too much for my liking.

Playing Dunk at right back was a joke. El-Abd has experience there FFS. Poyet' obsession with midfielders is reflecting in the amount of 1 pointers we have amassed this season. 11 draws already this season

Why he dropped Hoskins when he was clearly giving Albion more attacking options and even though he a missed a sitter he was giving Forest defenders something to think about as they were clearly struggling with who to mark.

3 shots on target in 2 home games. Not good enough. which is not totally Poyet' fault but why is Dobbie or Agdestein not even getting a look in if that is the case. Sorry Gus, just not good enough.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Few days off me thinks, leave it to these dreadful whining bitches on here.

Another trying to defend his negative non supportive of the team idiotic posts on the match thread.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Funny i look at these kind of post Then look at the sign up date
Most have signed up in the last two years Gus is building something it takes time
He's been after a certain kind of striker for ages But they are not easy to come by
Most on here were'nt sorry to see woods go And now they are moaning because he was'nt kept

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Millwall are on a fine run of form, a point against them is a good point. Coming back from 2 down is encouraging.

And in answer to all the negative comments over the last few weeks...... We now know what Spanish Dave brings to the team. Progress in my book..... Too slow for most on here, but progress none the less

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
- Bad starting line up from gus. But maybe that was partly forced because of injuries.
- Lua Lua needs to start more game.
- At home we should be playing 2 strikers from the start. Hoskins and CMS.

But then again a point against a good millwall team is a positive, especially after being 2-0 down.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Millwall are on a fine run of form, a point against them is a good point. Coming back from 2 down is encouraging.

And in answer to all the negative comments over the last few weeks...... We now know what Spanish Dave brings to the team. Progress in my book..... Too slow for most on here, but progress none the less
Exactly.

Whingers get lost. It ain't bad being 8th at this time in the season.

TNBA

TTF

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Can anyone ever see us starting with 2 out and out strikers, Buckley and Lua Lua out wide and two central midfielders??? Seems like the team is crying out for that but can't ever see us trying it. Thoughts?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes, a decent come back of sorts. We really are drawing too many games though and STILL cannot beat teams this end of the table. Appalling starting line up from Gus and he just messes with the team far too much for my liking.

Playing Dunk at right back was a joke. El-Abd has experience there FFS. Poyet' obsession with midfielders is reflecting in the amount of 1 pointers we have amassed this season. 11 draws already this season

Why he dropped Hoskins when he was clearly giving Albion more attacking options and even though he a missed a sitter he was giving Forest defenders something to think about as they were clearly struggling with who to mark.

3 shots on target in 2 home games. Not good enough. which is not totally Poyet' fault but why is Dobbie or Agdestein not even getting a look in if that is the case. Sorry Gus, just not good enough.

So whose is it? Who picks the team? Who bought the below par strikers? Who keeps promising to get a striker - and buys even more midfielders?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

So when will we get to be on a fine run? No time soon at this rate!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The progress is slow but it is nonetheless progress. A frustrating home form always brings out the worst in our fans.

3 points from Blackburn on Saturday and Crimbo will be a happy one again.

Remember, we have taken 4 points from The Wall, a team in form this season.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Most have signed up in the last two years Gus is building something it takes time
He's been after a certain kind of striker for ages But they are not easy to come by
Most on here were'nt sorry to see woods go And now they are moaning because he was'nt kept

So a sign up date is relevant compared to following the Albion since the 70's.

It was a ridiculous starting line up and i never want to see Crofts/Hammond & Bridcutt in the starting line up again barring an injury crisis. This is not a slagging off thread but more of a few basic wrongs Poyet seems to spew up. No doubt that we a better than say 4 years ago but progress is slwing very fast in my opinion

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So whose is it? Who picks the team? Who bought the below par strikers? Who keeps promising to get a striker - and buys even more midfielders?

well i agree to a point but re-read that line you highlighted again please

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I better not have an opinion then my sign up to NSC was oct 2011
I wasn't aware you were only an official suPporter of Brighton if your sign up date to NSC was 2003
Although I've been watching the Albion since 1974

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I wasn't aware you were only an official suPporter of Brighton if your sign up date to NSC was 2003

Apparently, that deems you non compliant to be allowed to have an opinion

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

I've been on here longer than most but chose a new log on for various reasons, but my current sign on date shows as nov 2010 so that makes my opinions less valid apparently.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
One massive plus, David was brilliant tonight, I had no doubt he would put the penalty away.

Coming back to get a point against the best team (ignoring their play acting) so far here was another bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here