Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-2 covering over the cracks?

Funny i look at these kind of post Then look at the sign up date
Most have signed up in the last two years

Another member of the "Join Date Mafia"

I usually look at the sign up date and if they have been on here more than two years I put them down as an internet twat who was tapping on his computer when most of us were at the Goldstone & Withdean.

BTW - at no time did Dunk play rightback tonight - he sort out ventured out to left back once or twice before he got the hook.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Dunk was playing left-sided centre back before he came off. You've majorly embarrassed yourself there mate.

To be fair. That was the info I was given at the time so yes a cock up on my behalf. But the rest of my points stand. Poyet just cocked it up. Simple as.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair. That was the info I was given at the time so yes a cock up on my behalf. But the rest of my points stand. Poyet just cocked it up. Simple as.

Info given? By your eyes? I gave up on the original post after the extreme lack of football understanding shown in that first paragraph. We had 3 at the back, with Lopez and Bridge at WB. So almost 3-5-2. The reason we couldn't play 4 at the back, was lack of players to play there, as Painter, Calderon, Bruno are all injured.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Info given? By your eyes? I gave up on the original post after the extreme lack of football understanding shown in that first paragraph. We had 3 at the back, with Lopez and Bridge at WB. So almost 3-5-2. The reason we couldn't play 4 at the back, was lack of players to play there, as Painter, Calderon, Bruno are all injured.

Well done you

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yes, a decent come back of sorts. We really are drawing too many games though and STILL cannot beat teams this end of the table. Appalling starting line up from Gus and he just messes with the team far too much for my liking.

Playing Dunk at right back was a joke. El-Abd has experience there FFS. Poyet' obsession with midfielders is reflecting in the amount of 1 pointers we have amassed this season. 11 draws already this season

Why he dropped Hoskins when he was clearly giving Albion more attacking options and even though he a missed a sitter he was giving Forest defenders something to think about as they were clearly struggling with who to mark.

3 shots on target in 2 home games. Not good enough. which is not totally Poyet' fault but why is Dobbie or Agdestein not even getting a look in if that is the case. Sorry Gus, just not good enough.

What are these cracks you're referring to? We've lost fewer games than any team in the championship bar Palace. And we all know that we've deserved far more from the majority of draws - its just been the final touch. Don't really see any 'cracks' ... Just a team that's a goalscorer short of a top six finish. If we' had one already we'd even be thinking about automatic promotion this season. May not be so easy next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here