Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 falmer tour today

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
One thing i didn't realise was that if you don't have the full 3 course sit down meal, the only other option is snacks behind the bar. I was under the impression that there would be a more "chilled out" buffet style option available??

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Well i must have missed out then. All i really wanted was to get up to WSU but it was all locked down.

Was there a tour then, we were there for 2 hours and all the staff were trying to sell "add ons" for 1901, bloody great to be there none the less.

Went and viewed WSU and the Beck Peugeot lounge....... was encouraged to look around the ground!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I went at 10 and we were allowed in the West Upper. Maybe they didn't like the look of you!

Went in the hospitality boxes and was fairly unimpressed. Don't think their views are that great, not to justify the money anyway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just back from ours. it's unbelievable close up, photos cant do it justice. Anyone know why there are still a couple of rows at the top of the WSU that don't have seats? Amazing view from up there though

I was told that they were for a small standing area so that those that insisted on standing could hang around there.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I went at 10 and we were allowed in the West Upper. Maybe they didn't like the look of you!

Went in the hospitality boxes and was fairly unimpressed. Don't think their views are that great, not to justify the money anyway.

I was on the 2pm time slot and the WSU was freely available. Bit of a hike up to the back row though!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Great stadium. Good to sit in my seat. Looking forward to seeing what the atmosphere will be like on a match day

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the atmosphere in the WSU with the roof so close will be amazing.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath

We went at 10am as well and were encouraged to have a look at the WSU!...... i went and found my brothers seat whilst leaving my height challenged Hubby clinging to the rail by the entrance.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It was a bit scary watching old 1901nrs trying to get down the steps to their seats without handrails I saw one struggle and he hadn't had a drink!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here