Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 falmer tour today

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sounds like you missed out....

Well i must have missed out then. All i really wanted was to get up to WSU but it was all locked down.

Was there a tour then, we were there for 2 hours and all the staff were trying to sell "add ons" for 1901, bloody great to be there none the less.

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
Just back from ours. it's unbelievable close up, photos cant do it justice. Anyone know why there are still a couple of rows at the top of the WSU that don't have seats? Amazing view from up there though

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Well i must have missed out then. All i really wanted was to get up to WSU but it was all locked down.

Was there a tour then, we were there for 2 hours and all the staff were trying to sell "add ons" for 1901, bloody great to be there none the less.
When I went today we were allowed round the 1901 part and WSU,tried to go round but stewards kindly told us the rest is closed down

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Just back from ours. it's unbelievable close up, photos cant do it justice. Anyone know why there are still a couple of rows at the top of the WSU that don't have seats? Amazing view from up there though

This has been saved for when we need more space for the media in the future.
I was told this when I purchased my seat which is just in front of the space.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What were the add-ons? I saw the team peddling food options. Any others?

How the fcuk did you get up there? i tried and was told it was locked down.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How the fcuk did you get up there? i tried and was told it was locked down.

There seemed to be some misinformation circulating. We were told WSU was closed, so we went and asked another steward who showed us the way, we also asked to go down to the lower tier and were shown the way there as well.

There seemed to be some misinformation circulating. We were told WSU was closed, so we went and asked another steward who showed us the way, we also asked to go down to the lower tier and were shown the way there as well.

What time were you there? It was very well staffed at every door at 10 this morning and i asked all if we could go up, even when we left at 12 they were guarding the doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here