Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 falmer tour today

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At £25 the curry deal didn't sound too bad. £30+ is pushing it for what I'd want to spend more than once or twice a season.

My only real problem is that actually the amount of times I'd want to sit down for a full 3 course meal is pretty rare, not through price but because I don't even tend to do that in restaurants.

So I'm hoping there will still be the option to simply buy a pie and a pint. I don't think I'll be the only one either.

Just been told by Azure that pies will be on sale in the lounges behind the bars.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i am using my brothers ST details to take the Mrs around....that shouldnt be a problem should it? Are they that specific?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I'll be wearing mine in the lounge, not been told otherwise.

There were a hell of a lot of 1901'ers in the colours yesterday. Did anyone have words? Thankfully I didn't see anyone in the new away strip or I might have said something myself....!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was wearing mine, no one said a word, it wasn't the away one though.

I have an aversion to middle aged men in man-made fibres (unless they're Virgin cabin crew). If you're not looking good I might be forced to report you.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There were a hell of a lot of 1901'ers in the colours yesterday. Did anyone have words? Thankfully I didn't see anyone in the new away strip or I might have said something myself....!

there were 2 or 3 black and green shirts when we were there, a number of youngsters had old home shirts on too.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Old home shirts should not be allowed. Not that I have a problem with oldfootballshirts of course! ;-)

But Shirley in 1901, anything " last season" should be banned as it gives the impression of poverty
Quite the opposite, surely new home shirts give the impression of JCL?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just been told by Azure that pies will be on sale in the lounges behind the bars.

Magnificent news. The whole thing is now officially perfect. Just can't wait to see the team walk out so it really feels like our stadium - all a bit surreal at the moment!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will you be wearing your classic Viv shirt with the two gay cowboys with their cocks out?

Ha ha, you made me chuckle. I'm rather fond of that shirt and I'm sure that will get an airing at some point. In fact, I'll wear it to the Spurs game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think they're looking for people to dress UP.

This could well be me then
tramp-vicar404a_686357c.jpg

And network their businesses. Yawn.

Yeah, er, Yawn back to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here