Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 / corporate not what its cracked up to be

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Seat is great, view is great.

The lounge is ok but to small and nowwhere near enough seating.

Normally find yourself purched against the window seal as there are never enough chairs/tables.

£2 + for some peanuts is a joke.

Overall it's overpriced IMHO.

Oh and people returning late to their seats realy bugs me!!!!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
1901 isn`t realy corporate is it there are too many seats available, it is just a game of football with meal thrown in at air port lounge standard

I don't know why people describe 1901 as 'corporate'. There will be some corporate bodies who have bought 1901 but essentially it's just the highest level of Season Ticket and these were available to all of us if we wanted/could afford them.

However, I didn't think a meal was included, just the option to buy food and drink in a dedicated lounge.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Someone on here mentioned they had some corporate chums who were not happy with the 1901 Club and were threatening legal action. What came of this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
My understanding with European games is that the stadium is effectively handed over to UEFA from around 24 hours before until after the match. They have a venue manager who is in charge of the event from start to finish. I don't know whether this means that the match would then be considered different from a normal Albion game in terms of ticketing. I do know, however, that in the event of Brighton getting into Europe (should it ever happen), I would be mightily pissed off not be able to use the seat I paid a lot of money for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here