Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club Autumn wardrobe

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I now have a black fedora; the jigsaw is complete although a new man bag is looking likely.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
PA.jpg
I now have a black fedora; the jigsaw is complete although a new man bag is looking likely.

Classy, the Malcolm Allison look but in a the bad guys colour

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A recent trip to London resulted in a killer new man-bag in 'ink blue' soft calf skin with black chrome metal detail. I got bored with the satchel look so I have gone for a slimmer ipad sized bag. Looks great.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A recent trip to London resulted in a killer new man-bag in 'ink blue' soft calf skin with black chrome metal detail. I got bored with the satchel look so I have gone for a slimmer ipad sized bag. Looks great.

I am thinking of investing heavily next year in a new man bag / work one as it will be my 50th and I know mater and pater pay well at that milestone.

Needs to hold my "brick laptop" and so far it is looking Mulberry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Needs to hold my "brick laptop" and so far it is looking Mulberry.

Whilst your politics are questionable and your travel arrangements debatable :smile: your taste in bags is impeccable. The "ink blue" bag I talk about is the Slim Brynmore by Mulberry. Mulberry make some very nice laptop bags and brief cases.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whilst your politics are questionable and your travel arrangements debatable :smile: your taste in bags is impeccable. The "ink blue" bag I talk about is the Slim Brynmore by Mulberry. Mulberry make some very nice laptop bags and brief cases.

Very nice, would that one be capable of holding a standard work laptop - Dell type ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very nice, would that one be capable of holding a standard work laptop - Dell type ?

Nope, mine is the size of an ipad and more for everyday going out nik-naks. They do make specific laptop satchels, as well as other satchels and brief cases which will fit laptops. Being Mulberry they only advertise their bags as being for MacBooks though :wink: But, their website has all the dimensions. It will also make a great, and lasting, 50th present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here