Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 days in jail and deported.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
because I never ever ever ever ever called you a nazi sympathiser nor did I say I agreed with BigGully calling you a nazi sympathiser.

I'd say this little sentence here proves your memory faulty...

The accuation IS offensive but it's also true.

but once again you'll defer to pedantry and the minutae of sentence construction to wriggle out of it...or debate the difference between compliant and sympathiser...

This is pathetic Buzzer - let go of it. Either apologise or f*** off.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd say this little sentence here proves your memory faulty...

but once again you'll defer to pedantry and the minutae of sentence construction to wriggle out of it...or debate the difference between compliant and sympathiser...

This is pathetic Buzzer - let go of it. Either apologise or f*** off.

Look, shit for brains. It's not pedantry. It's called reasoned debate. Something you left behind when you started the "ooh, they're calling me a nazi sympathiser" crap. That quote from me is my view on appeasement. Something I find offensive. Except you try and destroy any attempt I have of defending myself from the puerile drivel you post by getting in the little dig that it would be wriggling or minutae of wordplay.

Trouble is you can't debate for toffee.

The only apology is to everyone else that this has gone on too long.

EDIT - f***ing hell, woman. You've always got to have the last word, haven't you? Pathetic.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Is it time for this yet chaps?

Attachments

• 2161998960099289045aKrFry_th.jpg
    2161998960099289045aKrFry_th.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 72

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Look, shit for brains. It's not pedantry. It's called reasoned debate. Something you left behind when you started the "ooh, they're calling me a nazi sympathiser" crap. That quote from me is my view on appeasement. Something I find offensive. Except you try and destroy any attempt I have of defending myself from the puerile drivel you post by getting in the little dig that it would be wriggling or minutae of wordplay.

Trouble is you can't debate for toffee.

The only apology is to everyone else that this has gone on too long.

Now f*** off.

Well I've obviously got you sorted then haven't I..... more moaning about debating and resorting to throwing insults, true to type.

Shame because the debate about this issue is a good one and one that should be had, except you can't debate without splitting hairs about what you perceive peoples sentences to mean.

Nearly comical!
:lol:

Hurrah - the end!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
With all due respect, if I wanted to find out about Muslim beliefs and the application of such, I would go and talk with my work colleagues, who are very well representative of the muslim creeds. we have Sunnie's, Shi-ites, and those who just regard them as good honest Muslims. In fact we also have some pretty radical gays and galls who are very outspoken( and I work for an American company).....I wouldnt't really base my views on somebody that posts on an internet message board, and certainly not yours.....although I would certainly fight to protect your right to hold those views.

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH.......... 2mins. ago you were questioning the 500 people poll from ICM which every major Politcal Party use in this Country with a likelihood of only an inaccuracy of 1-2%.

But you now prefer to have a world view on your work place.........

You dont have to base your views on my views...god forbid...

But I would of thought you might like to base your views on some facts that The Telegraph and ICM found out...thats all.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This week:

BigGully condemns Islamic states and their "barbaric" laws/undemocratic treatment of certain individuals.

Last week:

BigGully advocates vigilante action against paedophiles, and condemns the UK law that allows them to live amongst the community

Go figure :lolol:

This week:

BigGully condemns Islamic states and their "barbaric" laws/undemocratic treatment of certain individuals.

Last week:

BigGully advocates vigilante action against paedophiles, and condemns the UK law that allows them to live amongst the community

I saw this too but wasn't it 'possible' paedophiles?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
This week:

Last week:

I thank you for our interest in me......

I am not sure about the 'advocates vigilante action'... didnt say that however I wouldnt lose too much sleep if a convicted paedophile did get hurt.....

But apart from that, what parts of my statements do you disagree with ???

it seems that by implication you do not condemn Barbaric and Brutal Laws against say ' a teacher calling a bear Mohammed'.............in undemocratic Countries

and that you support Paedophiles living within your local Community.....

So what are you saying........???

I am extremely comfortable with both those views.......

In fact I am rather concerned that you aren't too............:tosser:

Now you aint gonna start stalking me are you............... coz my views on stalkers...well you dont wanna know.......:glare:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am not an expert and I am simplifying this some what but.....

There was a depression and the hardship throughout Germany was quite horrific, no food no jobs......but they was a 'perception' at least that the Jewish Communities had the jobs and access to food.

The elections really didnt need to be rigged, Hitler/Nazis promised an end to hardship and of course was an exceptional speech maker and people were receptive to the anti semetic comments as the reason for their own hardships.

I think the Nazis prevented Jews from voting in the election that got them into power which would have been a big bonus in getting them voted in. I'm sure they had Stormtroopers and SS preventing Jews from physically attending elections.

But of course you are right in that many German citizens freely voted for Hitler.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buzzer, tede. You should have both gone to your rooms when I told you to. I knew this would end in tears.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

Gillian Gibbons was sentenced to 15 days in prison and deportation
Thousands of people have marched in the Sudanese capital Khartoum to call for UK teacher Gillian Gibbons to be shot.
Mrs Gibbons, 54, from Liverpool, was jailed by a court on Thursday after children in her class named a teddy bear Muhammad.

She was sentenced to 15 days for insulting religion, and she will then be deported.

The Foreign Office was in contact with Sudan's government overnight and is due to repeat demands for her release.

'Kill her'

The marchers took to the streets after Friday prayers to denounce the sentence as too lenient.

The protesters gathered in Martyrs Square, outside the presidential palace in the capital, many of them carrying knives and sticks.

Marchers chanted "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad".

Hundreds of riot police were deployed but they did not break up the demonstration.

The Foreign Office said it was seeking to confirm reports of the protest.

'Strongest terms'

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been in touch with Mrs Gibbons' family for a second time, speaking to a close relative of the teacher.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband has expressed "in the strongest terms" the UK's concern at her detention.

The Sudanese ambassador, Omer Siddig, was called back to the Foreign Office to explain the decision.

The Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams said he could not "see any justification" for the sentence, calling it an "absurdly disproportionate response" to a "minor cultural faux pas".

In September, Mrs Gibbons allowed her class of primary school pupils to name the teddy bear Muhammad as part of a study of animals and their habitats.

The court heard that she was arrested on Sunday after another member of staff at Unity High School complained to the Ministry of Education.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can't believe this thread war has been raging and I have only just seen it. Friday is my favourite day for barneys! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here