Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 days in jail and deported.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Teaching is undoubtedly a profession,

but why would you question her personal humanity ????

I'm stating that her "good work" may have been slighted by the fact that she wasn't an aid worker.

The link betwen the Iraq thing is all the stuff that went off with Biggins - when they were trying to portray him as someone who was out there for the good of the people, rather than to make some money out there.

Although I dont really have to justify my opinion to someone who calls women wankers really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm stating that her "good work" may have been slighted by the fact that she wasn't an aid worker.

The link betwen the Iraq thing is all the stuff that went off with Biggins - when they were trying to portray him as someone who was out there for the good of the people, rather than to make some money out there.

Although I dont really have to justify my opinion to someone who calls women wankers really.

BigLEY.

Biggins is the twat in the jungle.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wheres Dave the Gaffer...........

He will be outraged to find such views...........because there remians calm within his office and he got a mate whos Muslim and he is really nice.

Actually we have over 5000 people work at our place and offices in Saudi, Dubai, Qatar, Libya etc a very large proportion who ae muslim...it causes not problem in our organisation at all...

It doesnt outrage me at all....I find it wholly expected. As we seem to be finding out with every post you do, there are extremist bigots on both sides.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

You dont have to justify yourself to anyone....but pretty pointless posting then !!

I didnt call you a wanker, I used the icon that I thought was appropriate.

Still cant quite understand your comparison with 'aid worker' and teacher' and the relevance to this teacher being in jail.

I dont know about the 'Biggins' thing anyway.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Actually we have over 5000 people work at our place and offices in Saudi, Dubai, Qatar, Libya etc a very large proportion who ae muslim...it causes not problem in our organisation at all...

It doesnt outrage me at all....I find it wholly expected. As we seem to be finding out with every post you do, there are extremist bigots on both sides.

Dont be silly now.......

5000 people and you have spoken to probably 20 on a regular basis and you said that this is how you form your world opinions.

Great !!!

What part of my posts do you find so offensive then and makes me a bigot then.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
You dont have to justify yourself to anyone....but pretty pointless posting then !!

I didnt call you a wanker, I used the icon that I thought was appropriate.

Still cant quite understand your comparison with 'aid worker' and teacher' and the relevance to this teacher being in jail.

I dont know about the 'Biggins' thing anyway.

What ?The icon that says : wanker : when you post it? Of course you didnt mean it.... how stupid of me to think that a sign meaning wanker doesnt infact mean wanker.....

It's Bigley, i was close!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Why is it when ever you wish to have a reasonable debate about any nationality other than white English, you run the risk of being called racist, bigot or fascist.

Any chance of any common sense from these people, or how about a reasonable debate for starters.

Multi Culturalism was one that was an untouchable until Trevor Philips said himself it is not working.

This isnt a debate about colour, so please dont offend most reasonable people that have view and wish to express that.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What ?The icon that says : wanker : when you post it? Of course you didnt mean it.... how stupid of me to think that a sign meaning wanker doesnt infact mean wanker.....

It's Bigley, i was close!

It would of been in response to a comment that you said too, so I am sure you offended me in some part, but I am mature enough to move on,

You wont find an abusive post by me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dont be silly now.......

5000 people and you have spoken to probably 20 on a regular basis and you said that this is how you form your world opinions.

Great !!!

What part of my posts do you find so offensive then and makes me a bigot then.

:D:D:D:D:D

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
It would of been in response to a comment that you said too, so I am sure you offended me in some part, but I am mature enough to move on,

You wont find an abusive post by me.

I dont think anywhere i have called you names, and i suggest you go back and look at that before saying that I offended you!!

Won't find an abusive post? I beg to differ!! You were also very rude to tedebear too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why are you bothering? I sense the work of Blue Peter here

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
End of this Friday's episode.

Tune in next Friday to find out:

- Who is Biggins/Bigley and why is he faffing about in the Jungle instaed resolving the Sudan problem?
- How many of his Muslim co-workers does our David really know?
- When does the 'wanker' sign mean happy rosh hashannah (sp) and not you are a wanker?
- Why hasn't Lokki posted...
- Why is Sudanland like Wearside?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I dont think anywhere i have called you names, and i suggest you go back and look at that before saying that I offended you!!

Won't find an abusive post? I beg to differ!! You were also very rude to tedebear too.

Now your offended cause i feel you offended me....jeeeeeeeeeeeez

I dont care ..move on

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a BINFEST.

BigGully - 'Blue Peter' was the second incarnation of 'Buba' - some Israeli nutjob who pops up on here from time to time posting links to radical anti-arab propaganda.

Not sure why he was brought up.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What a BINFEST.

BigGully - 'Blue Peter' was the second incarnation of 'Buba' - some Israeli nutjob who pops up on here from time to time posting links to radical anti-arab propaganda.

Not sure why he was brought up.

Oh right...

Just would be nice if we could debate the points raised.

I'm off to the pub now.......had enough of you lot until next time........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here