Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14 Year Old Sikh Girl Makes Our Country Look Stupid

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It does make this country look stupid because it IS Bernard Bresslaw from Carry On Up the Khyber.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

I don't think I will be arguing theology with someone who is paid to give one side of the story! However, what concerns me slightly is that you equate "drinking alcohol" with "being drunk and out of control", and that you cannot stop yourself from getting drunk, ergo you abstain. As you say, that is a personal and not a tenet-based choice. There may be different opinions, and we all know that the Bible can be twisted and turned to make it say what you want, but I would still argue that if someone claims to follow a religion which is so strict that it demands body adornments at all times, then they should be expected to follow it to the letter, with no room for personal opinion.

Sikhs are not allowed to smoke or drink, so the second she was caught doing either, you would have to question the credibility of her court case as it was based on the premise that she needs to wear the bangle to follow her religion. In addition she should be wearing the Salwaar Kameez, and also a chunni to cover her hair.

Very selective, unless the SK doesn't come in "tent" size.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And Fat.

Seriously - Is She Really 14? She Looks Like A Lardy Bernard Bresslaw.

Which One Is Which? It's A Toughy, I'll Grant You

Bernard%20Bresslaw.jpg
_44872066_f35534fd-d2ac-4a67-9c8a-11743f92cc4f.jpg

I will miss this wit over the next month. I may start a bring back Bars Mar campaign.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
There was wine at the Last Supper - but I don't think Jesus made it from water. Jesus told his disciples to drink it in remembrance of him.

Of course the wine in Communion is wine - but according to those who believe these things, it actually is the blood of Christ and not wine.

Yes I know that, and as crazy as it sounds, I am one of those people. What I am saying is that IF Jesus/the Church didn't believe in drinking, I doubt they would use an alcoholic drink TO turn into the blood of Christ!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Everyone knows you can't wear jewellery during PE.
Looking at the size of her, she would have a note from her parents asking for her to be excused PE. I hope that the local Police or Trading Standards dont use her for alcohol test purchases as she could easily pass for a 30 year old.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Now there will be arguments as to why her religious bling, is more important than other's religious bling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here