Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100m Super-Mosque!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Surely if they are building this mosque there are the muslims already there to fill it so what difference will it make?

Haven't you be reading what the ill informed have been saying? It's going to provide a breeding ground for Muslim extremists from Saudi Arabia even though most of those that will be using it are orignally from the Indian sub continent.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ken's creating a can-o-worms by having a public poll on this....If someone owns the land, gets planning permission, and has funding (private) then it should not be up to the public to decide if its right or wrong....Ken's implying that due to its use that the public should be entitled to a say, which in the grander scheme of things is creating a debate on the muslim people which is out of order....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
barney said:
try defending radical muslims to the families of those killed in the 7/7 and 9/11 bombings. :wave:

You realkly havbe no idea have you? Try defending any atrocity ANYWHERE in the world to those who suffered from it..... it says Sussex Uni on your location... I really hope you're not a lecturer because if you use such emotive talk in your classroom god help your students!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Haven't you be reading what the ill informed have been saying? It's going to provide a breeding ground for Muslim extremists from Saudi Arabia even though most of those using are orignally from the Indian sub continent.

These f***ing radical muslims want to use this mosque as cover for a tunnel they are building to Bin Laden's cave. It's obvious.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

Tesco in Disguise said:
absolutely spot on. what happened to the separation of church and state?

Now, here, Tesco, we agree :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
At least Allah does not have to cope with LDC. Imagine if we wanted to build a gargantuan mosque at falmer.

Live and let live I say, if the people in that area want to build a massive mosque visible from 10 miles away..that would be pretty impressive in my view, and would be a stunning reminder to the world of what a tolerant people we are.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Rookie said:
if a Saudi bloke is putting up the money, why is he doing it over here? would the money not be better spent helping his brothers and sisters in countries that are less well off than the one in a western power economy? Or is something more sinister at work

Interesdting point. Saudis are Wahhabis and they have quite a strict view so you may be right. Saudis have not been very good at supporting their brothers over the years.... seem to be more interested in building palaces for themselves and swanning off to Beirut for dirty weekends.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
algie said:
Brighton fans don't blow themselves up are go abroad and fight against there own citizens.They also don't attempt to kidnap and behead people.

You're right Algie..... I don't even though I am a Muslim :wave:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
small_170558_1_1158826644.jpg

At least I can get planning permission, Hah, Infidels!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
After finally ploughing through this massive thread I find myself torn.

I am absolutely 100% behind mosques in the UK as most Muslims in the UK are not radicals. Let's be honest Ýslam is in the UK to stay. Get used to it.

However... do we need a huge mosque? Don't think so and do I fill comfortable that the Saudfis are behind it? No. As for TJ... they ARE radicals just not necessarily of the terrorist kind... more the missionary kind (which is also bad in my opinion... any NSCers who visit me will, I promise, not hear any proseletysing from me).

So, I'm not going to vote because to be honest I still don't have enough information to make an honest call.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
You realkly havbe no idea have you? Try defending any atrocity ANYWHERE in the world to those who suffered from it..... it says Sussex Uni on your location... I really hope you're not a lecturer because if you use such emotive talk in your classroom god help your students!

it says turkey in yours. enough said.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
barney said:

And you have a picture of a Turkey in your avatar. Nuff said.

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
barney said:
You haven't been here long have you? Born in England to 100% Anglo-Saxon parents. Lived in England first eighteen years of my life. Then spent last 22 years living all round the world. Wife is Turkish and her father is very ill. That's why I'm here.

Need to learn a little bit more about how to do research student boy.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Trufflehound said:
And like a turkey, you have a lady in yours who would benefit from a good stuffing. Nuff said.

And you have a Picture of a comedian on yours, nuff said.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I don't know what you've got for yours BH... but I like it!!!:cool:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Trufflehound said:
And like a turkey, you have a lady in yours who would benefit from a good stuffing. Nuff said.

The guy in your avatar starred in a film that featured a Turkey. Nuff said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here