Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100 Reasons why Buckley is better than Zaha

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
It'll be worth us throwing a few games at the end just to let Brighton know their place. However I said on the 4th game of the season (Palace's first win) we'll be going up as champions, I just wish I put a tenner on it as it was 200-1 at the time I heard! However to be honest I don't think Brighton will even make the play offs, The Scum Millwall & the Clowns Charlton maybe, but Brighton no, too plastic & too shallow by half...

Please, please can you both f ck off you tedious boring tossers. Do you not have a palace board you can wank off each other on.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
I wonder what you Brighton lot would really say if Wilf actually signed for Brighton....?
Zaha is a class act, maybe not reached his true potential yet but he'll be one of the greats, I just hope he is still playing for Palace when he does reach his peak.
Anyway in a couple of weeks some of you lucky Seagulls will have the pleasure of seeing Wilf in the flesh and in case you don't recognise him he'll be the one marked by 3 or 4 of your defenders whilst Bolasie, Moritz & FFS Murray are hammering those goals in. Palace love their derbys & rise to the occasion so beware my feathered friends the Eagles are gonna clip your wings!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
On a Brighton board. I would not want to catch a disease going anywhere near a place board, let alone posting on one.
When you were not winning there was not a single one off you on here now your lot are like a bad rash.

Albion4Ev3R

Aug 23, 2010
Hove
Good grief, you lot really are desperate aren't you, it's like you're trying to convince yourselves but deep down you don't really believe it.

Let's both take our CPFC/Brighton tinted specs off for a minute and look at the most important fact. The England manager, someone who has a wealth of experience in World football and is neutral, picked Zaha for England and he didn't pick Buckley. That's good enough for me. I think Buckley is a fantastic player and prob in the top 10 in this league. However Zaha is the best player in the Championship hands down. I would say that Buckley is a better finisher but Wilf isn't that type of player, he's an out and out winger who has pace, dribbling skills and flair as good as anyone in the Premiership.

If you seriously think he had a bad 'game' (all 8 minutes) the other night then you're obviously in need of an urgent talk with Frank. I re-watched his brief cameo yesterday and in 8 minutes he was involved in 4 passages of play. As soon as he came on he immediately did a trick to take him past the Swedish central midfielder then passed to Wiltshire. Next he lost the ball when 2 defenders where on him. Shame on him! He was then pushed over by a raised arm at pace, it was a clear free kick and the reports in the papers next day agreed. Lastly he skipped through 2 swedish players at pace and then laid the ball off, thus starting an England attack. After a lovely pass by Wiltshire, Wilf crossed to 2 England players in box but they were being marked by 5 swedes, the ball was actually heading to Sturridge but the defensive midfielder just got back in time to clear after busting a gut to do so. But yeah, you keep saying it was #Zaha'sfault, just makes you look bitter and jealous.

For all those saying we only have him for another 8 games, dream on. Our chairman have said nobody is going anywhere in January so I'll believe them over a bunch of biased Albion fans. What would be the logic in selling him? It would severely impact our promotion push and a potential £90 million gold mine. Think about it guys!

Lastly and not least. For all those that think we are a one man team, today Wilf had his quietest game for sometime, in a way this was a plus though as we still won 3-0 and we didn't really get out of 2nd gear. So this proves we have good players all over the pitch including a certain striker who you let slip. Despite not playing at our best, Clough said we are the best team Derby have faced this season. Funny, a lot of other managers have said the same thing in recent weeks. A decent result for you lot today but let's be honest, Huddersfield were missing there first choice strike force, would you really have got the win if they were playing? Prob not. One things for sure, the game in 2 weeks is shaping up to be one of the biggest meetings between us ever and one that everyone should be excited about as both teams are playing well. It should be some game.

His Fans don't write essays about stuff no one wants to read

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

DavePage

I see Zaha being very similar to Lualua.
Kaz can't get into our team at the moment, Will can end of.
Love the Zaha sky sports greatest goals. nice concept but most ended up with him falling over & Glenn scoring the goals from the spot. what a fraud.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
So this roughly translates as "Go away, you're really spoiling my deluded enjoyment as I love listening to the propaganda on here, it makes me feel better about my inferior side and I hate it when the nasty Palace lot reply because it brings me back to the 9 point gap reality"
Selective memory syndrome....remember last season,you opened a nine point gap...then looked what happened,you finished ten points behind us....the season is only just one third through.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
WB has not been rubbish and done a plaintive plea to the ref after a predictable and patently obvious attempt to win a free kick by falling over in an England debut.

Bucks hasn't considered playing for some African country just to get selected for England for one match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here