Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100 Reasons why Buckley is better than Zaha

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
38, Recovers from injuries quicker then Vicente

Nov 15, 2012
37) when he gets an international call up it won't embarrass himself #zahasfault

Good grief, you lot really are desperate aren't you, it's like you're trying to convince yourselves but deep down you don't really believe it.

Let's both take our CPFC/Brighton tinted specs off for a minute and look at the most important fact. The England manager, someone who has a wealth of experience in World football and is neutral, picked Zaha for England and he didn't pick Buckley. That's good enough for me. I think Buckley is a fantastic player and prob in the top 10 in this league. However Zaha is the best player in the Championship hands down. I would say that Buckley is a better finisher but Wilf isn't that type of player, he's an out and out winger who has pace, dribbling skills and flair as good as anyone in the Premiership.

If you seriously think he had a bad 'game' (all 8 minutes) the other night then you're obviously in need of an urgent talk with Frank. I re-watched his brief cameo yesterday and in 8 minutes he was involved in 4 passages of play. As soon as he came on he immediately did a trick to take him past the Swedish central midfielder then passed to Wiltshire. Next he lost the ball when 2 defenders where on him. Shame on him! He was then pushed over by a raised arm at pace, it was a clear free kick and the reports in the papers next day agreed. Lastly he skipped through 2 swedish players at pace and then laid the ball off, thus starting an England attack. After a lovely pass by Wiltshire, Wilf crossed to 2 England players in box but they were being marked by 5 swedes, the ball was actually heading to Sturridge but the defensive midfielder just got back in time to clear after busting a gut to do so. But yeah, you keep saying it was #Zaha'sfault, just makes you look bitter and jealous.

For all those saying we only have him for another 8 games, dream on. Our chairman have said nobody is going anywhere in January so I'll believe them over a bunch of biased Albion fans. What would be the logic in selling him? It would severely impact our promotion push and a potential £90 million gold mine. Think about it guys!

Lastly and not least. For all those that think we are a one man team, today Wilf had his quietest game for sometime, in a way this was a plus though as we still won 3-0 and we didn't really get out of 2nd gear. So this proves we have good players all over the pitch including a certain striker who you let slip. Despite not playing at our best, Clough said we are the best team Derby have faced this season. Funny, a lot of other managers have said the same thing in recent weeks. A decent result for you lot today but let's be honest, Huddersfield were missing there first choice strike force, would you really have got the win if they were playing? Prob not. One things for sure, the game in 2 weeks is shaping up to be one of the biggest meetings between us ever and one that everyone should be excited about as both teams are playing well. It should be some game.

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
His display today must of put £millions more on his value. How many does falling boy score.

Zaha has only scored 4 goals this season. He doesn't shoot because he is glued to the touchline. Any time he gets into the box to score he's hacked down for a penalty. His job is either win penalties or to pick up the ball on the wing, beat the three men that are permanently marking him in every game he plays, and cross it for Murray to finish. It works very well. Murray has got 15 goals already this season.

Buckley is almost 23 and is playing in the Championship.
Wilfried has just turned 20. By the time he is 23 he will be a star player in the Champions League.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha has only scored 4 goals this season. He doesn't shoot because he is glued to the touchline. Any time he gets into the box to score he's hacked down for a penalty. His job is either win penalties or to pick up the ball on the wing, beat the three men that are permanently marking him in every game he plays, and cross it for Murray to finish. It works very well. Murray has got 15 goals already this season.

Wilfried has just turned 20. By the time he is 23 he will be a star player in the Champions League.

He doesn't shoot because he's glued (normally face down) to the floor :lol:

Why are you on here anyway?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Good grief, you lot really are desperate aren't you, it's like you're trying to convince yourselves but deep down you don't really believe it.

Let's both take our CPFC/Brighton tinted specs off for a minute and look at the most important fact. The England manager, someone who has a wealth of experience in World football and is neutral, picked Zaha for England and he didn't pick Buckley. That's good enough for me. I think Buckley is a fantastic player and prob in the top 10 in this league. However Zaha is the best player in the Championship hands down. I would say that Buckley is a better finisher but Wilf isn't that type of player, he's an out and out winger who has pace, dribbling skills and flair as good as anyone in the Premiership.

If you seriously think he had a bad 'game' (all 8 minutes) the other night then you're obviously in need of an urgent talk with Frank. I re-watched his brief cameo yesterday and in 8 minutes he was involved in 4 passages of play. As soon as he came on he immediately did a trick to take him past the Swedish central midfielder then passed to Wiltshire. Next he lost the ball when 2 defenders where on him. Shame on him! He was then pushed over by a raised arm at pace, it was a clear free kick and the reports in the papers next day agreed. Lastly he skipped through 2 swedish players at pace and then laid the ball off, thus starting an England attack. After a lovely pass by Wiltshire, Wilf crossed to 2 England players in box but they were being marked by 5 swedes, the ball was actually heading to Sturridge but the defensive midfielder just got back in time to clear after busting a gut to do so. But yeah, you keep saying it was #Zaha'sfault, just makes you look bitter and jealous.

For all those saying we only have him for another 8 games, dream on. Our chairman have said nobody is going anywhere in January so I'll believe them over a bunch of biased Albion fans. What would be the logic in selling him? It would severely impact our promotion push and a potential £90 million gold mine. Think about it guys!

Lastly and not least. For all those that think we are a one man team, today Wilf had his quietest game for sometime, in a way this was a plus though as we still won 3-0 and we didn't really get out of 2nd gear. So this proves we have good players all over the pitch including a certain striker who you let slip. Despite not playing at our best, Clough said we are the best team Derby have faced this season. Funny, a lot of other managers have said the same thing in recent weeks. A decent result for you lot today but let's be honest, Huddersfield were missing there first choice strike force, would you really have got the win if they were playing? Prob not. One things for sure, the game in 2 weeks is shaping up to be one of the biggest meetings between us ever and one that everyone should be excited about as both teams are playing well. It should be some game.

Why was he passing to Wiltshire, the game was in Sweden, not Swindon!!! IT'S WILSHERE YOU PLANK!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I also got a text from my Scum supporting work colleague today who said Zaha was awful today and his head has been turned. He's off in Jan and you lot know it.......you should have enough points to fight off relegation!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I also got a text from my Scum supporting work colleague today who said Zaha was awful today and his head has been turned. He's off in Jan and you lot know it.......you should have enough points to fight off relegation!

1342551334865.jpg

Jul 13, 2012

He doesn't shoot because he can't. He doesn't cross because he can't. He's bloody brilliant at step overs which makes him a one trick pony.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011

You must be new here; they don't understand sense.

Nov 15, 2012
Why was he passing to Wiltshire, the game was in Sweden, not Swindon!!! IT'S WILSHERE YOU PLANK!

I'm sorry, I slightly mis-spelt an Arsenal players name, shame on me! Let's be honest, you picked up on that pretty quick, maybe you're one of the thousands of plastics that grace the Amex and have Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelski as their first team...

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
He doesn't shoot because he can't. He doesn't cross because he can't. He's bloody brilliant at step overs which makes you a one trick pony.

He can't shoot, and he can't cross?

Someone should tell Roy Hodgson, Mourinho, Mancini, Ferguson and Wenger that they can stop wasting their time trying to sign him.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm sorry, I slightly mis-spelt an Arsenal players name, shame on me! Let's be honest, you picked up on that pretty quick, maybe you're one of the thousands of plastics that grace the Amex and have Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelski as their first team...

add another 15000 if we get to the Premier league

Nov 15, 2012
He doesn't shoot because he can't. He doesn't cross because he can't. He's bloody brilliant at step overs which makes you a one trick pony.

Haha, you obviously haven't seen the goal he scored at Molienux this season. Or Watford away last year. Or Leicester at home the year before that. I could go on.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

No, I have a brain that's all. Now go and play somewhere else. No-one wants to listen to your gibberish.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Huddersfield may have had two strikers out but we had three of our defensive unit out so it was a good win in the circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here