Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100 Reasons why Buckley is better than Zaha

Jul 13, 2012
He can't shoot, and he can't cross?

Someone should tell Roy Hodgson, Mourinho, Mancini, Ferguson and Wenger that they can stop wasting their time trying to sign him.

Only because your freak chairman rates him at £20 million. Funny how Gus rates buckley more than Zahaha that prem teams are looking now.

Nov 15, 2012
No, I have a brain that's all. Now go and play somewhere else. No-one wants to listen to your gibberish.

So this roughly translates as "Go away, you're really spoiling my deluded enjoyment as I love listening to the propaganda on here, it makes me feel better about my inferior side and I hate it when the nasty Palace lot reply because it brings me back to the 9 point gap reality"

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Only because your freak chairman rates him at £20 million. Funny how Gus rates buckley more than Zahaha that prem teams are looking.

That's because 'Gus' is a funny (funny, as in weird) guy, and seems to have developed the same delusions that your fans have (other than the few sane ones).

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Of all people why would Mourinho try to sign Zaha? his left winger is one of the only two better players in the world....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So this roughly translates as "Go away, you're really spoiling my deluded enjoyment as I love listening to the propaganda on here, it makes me feel better about my inferior side and I hate it when the nasty Palace lot reply because it brings me back to the 9 point gap reality"

Keep spouting and we will keep in the shadows until the time is right,beware the Dark horse of Albion.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Of all people why would Mourinho try to sign Zaha? his left winger is one of the only two better players in the world....

1. Zaha didn't say that.
2. He'd play with Ronaldo, not instead of him :bigwave:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
39) He was purchased with untainted clean money rather than developed using dirty money which should have been repaid to charities and suppliers

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dark horse?? You lot have given it the Billy big bollox since your promotion and how it's all downhill for us from now on. That's why this run is even more sweeter.

True-but a run is all it is and as it's Palace no change there then.

I will take my hat off if you go up,i just can't see it being sustained,it's too good.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As for the thread Wilfried will play at the highest level,maybe not week in week out,he would have been gone by now-Buckley could play in any Championship side,even as a striker and score but as for valuations

Wiflried £11m
Buckley £4.1m as things stand

Last edited:

Nov 15, 2012
True-but a run is all it is and as it's Palace no change there then.

I will take my hat off if you go up,i just can't see it being sustained,it's too good.

Fair enough. I tend to agree, i think Leicester and Cardiff will get the top 2 slots in the long run as they have more money than us so can bring in some big names in January and they also have a bit more depth upfront, (though I do expect us to address that in Jan.) But i think we look pretty good for a play-off spot which would still be a great achievement given the teams in this league. Where do you think we will finish?

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
He scores with he's left,
He scores with he's righhhhht,
Will Buckley, Makes Zaha look SHITE

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair enough. I tend to agree, i think Leicester and Cardiff will get the top 2 slots in the long run as they have more money than us and a bit more depth upfront. But i think we look pretty good for a play-off spot which would still be a great achievement given the teams in this league. Where do you think we will finish?

Hopefully 24th but in all honesty anything can happen,team spirit is a big big factor,as is good fortune,if you have an relatively quiet physio and the transfer window is kind who knows,i personally would have no problem in Brighton being runners up to Palace in the grand scheme of things as that would mean we have done well.

I remember thinking how on earth can we sustain top spot from September in our Championship season 2 years ago,we keep it going all season and that is very rare.(ok league 1 but the principles are the same).

Nov 15, 2012
Hopefully 24th but in all honesty anything can happen,team spirit is a big big factor,as is good fortune,if you have an relatively quiet physio and the transfer window is kind who knows,i personally would have no problem in Brighton being runners up to Palace in the grand scheme of things as that would mean we have done well.

I remember thinking how on earth can we sustain top spot from September in our Championship season 2 years ago,we keep it going all season and that is very rare.(ok league 1 but the principles are the same).

To be honest, with all the bickering, boasting, willy waving and my dads bigger than your dad from both sides, the ironic thing is that it'll prob end up being the play-off final! Could you imagine! :eek:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To be honest, with all the bickering, boasting, willy waving and my dads bigger than your dad from both sides, the ironic thing is that it'll prob end up being the play-off final! Could you imagine! :eek:

I would really really really love that

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

A few of us were discussing that the other day. Certainly would be fantastic.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012

It'll be worth us throwing a few games at the end just to let Brighton know their place. However I said on the 4th game of the season (Palace's first win) we'll be going up as champions, I just wish I put a tenner on it as it was 200-1 at the time I heard! However to be honest I don't think Brighton will even make the play offs, The Scum Millwall & the Clowns Charlton maybe, but Brighton no, too plastic & too shallow by half...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here