Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 more year for Hart confirmed...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you don't mind, this is a thread for me to SLATE Gary Hart, not for you two to flirt with each other.

D

Deleted User X18H

If you don't mind, this is a thread for me to SLATE Gary Hart, not for you two to flirt with each other.

You know we live in the same bedsit in Upper Lewes Road don't you?

We share everything a la Steptoe and Son.

I am just waiting for him to pass the mouse back through the partition

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You know we live in the same bedsit in Upper Lewes Road don't you.

He'd never fit in the sink.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Probably not. I'd PERSONALLY rather see it spent, on a couple of youngsters.

PERSONALLY.

We haven't spent anything yet. We've got a big budget. We could get Hart and a couple of youngsters.

We've already signed a number of youth players on pro deals so thats already done. I'm sure you mean even more but there's certainly room in the budget for them if required.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We haven't spent anything yet. We've got a big budget. We could get Hart and a couple of youngsters.

We've already signed a number of youth players on pro deals so thats already done. I'm sure you mean even more but there's certainly room in the budget for them if required.

Fair enough.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

You know we live in the same bedsit in Upper Lewes Road don't you?

He'd never fit in the sink.

As long as his head did!!

I mean so he could shave of course.

Now who's flirting? :safeway

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
a) how do you know this is Gus's idea?
b) what makes you think (if it is Gus's idea) that you are the only other person to have thought it?
c) there is no c.

(a) I am assuming that is the reason for Gus giving him another contract, as I can think of no other reason.
(b) Others may have thought it but nobody has mentioned and me being the only one is a figure of speach to say not many have mentioned it.
(c) If he can achieve the objective of stopping players settling on the ball towards the end of a game it is a contract well earnt.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OGH , 100% effort and as a seasoned pro the youngsters will learn a lot from him.

Both OGH and the Grand Master Mayo learnt how to play the game earlydoors; catch the new manager's eye - and there's ALWAYS a new manager - in the Summer with 100% effort, secure another year's contract, then pressure's off til next Summer and the next new manager.

Can't blame 'em for it at all, they are individuals with families fighting for their future in football, but would have hoped the club had moved beyond that point by now and were brutal enough to drop the dead donkeys. But still it goes on. Oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here