Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

07/08 individual Withdean ticket prices.......

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Baring in mind that i wasnt a child .....................;)

I am pretty sure my individual ticket during the first season was something along the lines of £12.50. I was not an official student then and I was over 18.

I did have a box of ticket stubs, but it has gone walkabout.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am pretty sure my individual ticket during the first season was something along the lines of £12.50. I was not an official student then and I was over 18.

I did have a box of ticket stubs, but it has gone walkabout.

Yes it was BOF old chap and that was ADULT prices.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Puts you right off doesn't it?...

A pony for pony some might say.

Yes mate indeed.

All I can say at those prices we'd better be f***ing top of the league or as others have said empty seats here we come...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
and the East stand stooodents like myself are stuck out on the south wings it seems:(

J block isn't too bad, after all me and my brother always get stuck there when we buy our student tickets! Near to the away fans, and the view isn't too bad if you can get a seat near to H block:thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It has always been pricey to watch the Albion. I can remember this debate when tickets first went over the £ 1.00 mark. (yes I`m that old ) Why it should be like that I do not know but I will bet their is a perfectly good reason given by some on here just as there will be a perfectly good reason when we get to falmer that we will have to charge more than anyone else.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What the club should have done last year was to leave the family stand at the end of the South stand and then sell tickets for the East Stand (capacity about 1500 I think) on a match by match basis to the casual punter at a more attractive price of about £15.

It might piss off some ST holders that they would be paying more, but the view from the East Stand is shit wherever you are and then at least you're giving the lesser quality seats to those on a budget but giving them a chance to go to a few games (reduced price but a poorer view).

Sticking the kids and families out in the arse end of nowhere is not where we want to be dumping the future supporters of the club - they should have stayed in the south stand at least alongside the pitch. (and No - I'm not a parent).

I fear this season relatively few tickets will be sold on a match by match basis at the current prices, unless we have a shit hot season, and there's about as much chance of that as Guy Butters being top scorer......then again.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Prices are high and we not the reason why, but, casual supporters wont pay and soon there will be offers like last season. Cant see the clamour of 2000/2001 and 2001/2002 to see a recently unexciled winning side because people are sick of Withdeans lack of atmosphere and the team are not at this point in time very entertaining. For £25 for 90 mins you want to be entertained, not bored and getting wet

Unless we get lucky with another couple of good draws into the 3rd round of the FA cup followed by a 'glamour tie' then the only games that might sell out at withdean are Leeds and Forest .

But on the bright sider perhaps only another 3 seasons of this pergatory before Falmer

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
now that Falmer has been given the final(?) go ahead, where are the investors with all the promised money??

for a 3rd division team, £23+ for an uncovered, cramped seat is just too much to ask. heaven knows how much tix will be when we get to t'promised land.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What the club should have done last year was to leave the family stand at the end of the South stand and then sell tickets for the East Stand (capacity about 1500 I think) on a match by match basis to the casual punter at a more attractive price of about £15.

It might piss off some ST holders that they would be paying more, but the view from the East Stand is shit wherever you are and then at least you're giving the lesser quality seats to those on a budget but giving them a chance to go to a few games (reduced price but a poorer view).

Sticking the kids and families out in the arse end of nowhere is not where we want to be dumping the future supporters of the club - they should have stayed in the south stand at least alongside the pitch. (and No - I'm not a parent).

I fear this season relatively few tickets will be sold on a match by match basis at the current prices, unless we have a shit hot season, and there's about as much chance of that as Guy Butters being top scorer......then again.

The East stand is going to be used for special offers as it was this last season. I asked to move there with a season ticket and was refused because of that.
As a STH I don't mind that the club does special offers and I don't recall too much moaning from other STHs either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here