Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned from amex!!!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
What was wrong with a toilet? Presumably the other 21,800 fans at the game managed to find them?

Whatever the circumstances of this, I can't be the only one who finds it bloody annoying when blokes think it's their right to take a slash wherever they feel like, because they can't be arsed to wait, or find a proper toilet. Brighton, like most cities, smells like a urinal every Saturday and Sunday morning, principally because of people- probably 99% men- who use every alley, side street and doorway to piss in. It's disgusting: I'm sure you'd be horrified if you saw a woman at the Amex taking a leak up against a fence so why should it be different for men?

quite enjoy watching women urinate to be honest,,,

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Is there actually any law or rule that says you can't piss in a public place?

Last year I saw some old boy pissing in Haywards Heath highstreet (south road) at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, near a busy bus stop. Everybody just ignored it, he'd obviously got caught short and had the choice of street or his trousers - I know which one I'd choose.

Nothing wrong with piss anyway, it's only water

Yes its called "Urinating In Public" usually dealt with an on the spot fine of £60 ???

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
He must have been bursting if he could hit a fence in liverpool from the the amex though! thats 218 miles

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm looking at it objectively, everyone else has been brainwashed.

It's 99% water.

a) it stinks
b) Its unhygienic
c) It means getting you genitals out in public.
d) Who's supposed to clear it up ?

I don't see where the fact it 99% water comes into it. Whats the other 1%

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Is it a myth that in the old days you could pee against the offside wheel of a carridge or in a policemans helmet?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Is it a myth that in the old days you could pee against the offside wheel of a carridge or in a policemans helmet?

a pregnant women can pee in a police helmet if there is no other option of a toilet available.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's 99% water.

Urine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exhaustive detailed description of the composition of human urine can be found in NASA Contractor Report No. NASA CR-1802, D. F. Putnam, July 1971. That report provided detailed chemical analyses for inorganic and organic constituents, methods of analysis, chemical and physical properties and its behavior during concentrative processes such as evaporation, distillation and other physiochemical operations. Urine is an aqueous solution of greater than 95% water, with the remaining constituents, in order of decreasing concentration urea 9.3 g/L, chloride 1.87 g/L, sodium 1.17 g/L, potassium 0.750 g/L, creatinine 0.670 g/L and other dissolved ions, inorganic and organic compounds.

Aug 26, 2011
a) it stinks
b) Its unhygienic

If we did it in the road it would eventually go down the drain meaning no one would have to clear it up and it wouldn't smell.
Also whats wrong with getting your nob out in public? All blokes have got one and the women probably love seeing a bit of willy whilst doing the food shopping!
Also it's not that unhygienic, I drank mine once and it was actually quite refreshing!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
a) it stinks
b) Its unhygienic

Dogs do it every day & I've never seen one fined £60 or the owner clean the wee away...

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
If we did it in the road it would eventually go down the drain meaning no one would have to clear it up and it wouldn't smell.
Also whats wrong with getting your nob out in public? All blokes have got one and the women probably love seeing a bit of willy whilst doing the food shopping!
Also it's not that unhygienic, I drank mine once and it was actually quite refreshing!

yes im sure a 13 year old girl/boy would love to see a grown man flop there cock out and take a piss

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
So fro the OP it looks like a few weeks go by before anything happens. Obviously takes them a while to run through the CCTV footage. I'm sure they don't run through all 90 minutes of every game of every fan. I feel sure though, that what the club will do is monitor known offenders, and maybe, just maybe what they will do is record footage of areas of the stadium which have caused trouble the game prior - makes sense, doesn't it. Steward passes on a report from the Doncaster game, the Blackpool game and the Sunderland game, and then low and behold the repeat offender who's been giving the Stewards a load of gyp from the start gets a season long ban for sticking his fingers up at the away fans.

Sounds more lilke it.

I seriosuly doubt that the club would ban a season ticket holder just for sticking their fingers up at the away fans, if that was the case, then the entire WSL would be banned because of the Leeds game.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Singing about the death of fans/ tragedy's is vile and should be dealt with.

Swearing, intimidation, and a cauldron of hate is all good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here