Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot U Got then ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well if we're going to include signed stuff, then i've got each of the last three seasons team pictures signed, along with numerous programmes (the highlight probably being the Palace programme signed by McShane), a signed pennant and calender, and numerous pictures of various players:)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i would have my white palace shirt signed if i had worn it to reading. but wore a henri lloyd shirt instead, its a cruel crue CRUEL world being a chav!! .... well dressing chavy

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
thats the thing mine isnt signed! because i didnt wear it the day i met the squad :( so it is plain white, mine was one of the originals so doesnt have the score either! occasionally wear it under my school shirt :clap2:

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
A stained glass window in my conservatory as well as my number plate (avatar), a first aid sign from the Goldstone North Stand, TSB,NOBO,Donatello, skint shirts,Albion baseball cap, albion scarf, two mugs, two plastic clockwork seagulls, and last but not least a seagull keyring

window4pm.jpg

Last edited:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
6 shirts
1 pair of shorts
1 t-shirt
1 beenie hat
1 baseball cap
1 sun hat
1 keyring
1 mug
1 scarf from 1979
1 towel from 1980

Used to have the bukta kit but that disappeared along with a host of other stuff.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Pretty much every shirt since '98, a load of crap, and three signed shirts; Dodd from this year, Jones the previous, and my precious Mayo 8 from Hereford.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely some of you must have some hallowed Goldstone turf??

The bit we lovingly liberated from the Goldstone after the last game was transplanted to my Dad's garden, where it resides to this day.

Though it may have been contaminated slightly in the interim period by a bit of essential reseeding, as well as a few lumps of cat shit

:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Woodchip said:
Damn, didn't read it properly, even after I quoted it. :down:

You got done by 1066:nono:

The boy shows no end of improvement!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here