3 scarfs
5 hats
2 pairs of gloves
seven Brighton shirts
Division 2 (back in the 70's) promotion ashtray
a Brighton teddy bear
2 flags
5 DVDS
loads of old videos ( Bournemouth vs Brighton at Dean Court) with me and my mum are on the video when I was very young about 1 or 2.

And partridge in pear tree. :jester:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
2 mugs
1 pair of cufflinks
6 shirts of various types
c: 200 programmes
3 scarves
2 wooly hats
assorted badges/keyrings/press cuttings etc
millions of memories

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Race said:
How the hell did you manage to get a sock?? :lolol:

me and my mate were standing by the tunnel trying to get anythng we could, and as he came past, i shouted for him, he came over had a chat,and we asked for his boot, he gave it to my mate, and i was like errr can i have your sock?? he looked kind of shocked, but took it off and gave it to me, which led to us running around cardiff shouting about how we owned paul reids right leg!!! when i met him after the reading game he still remembered me :lolol: and that ladies and gentleman is why paul reid is my faveourite player!!

london_seagull said:
me and my mate were standing by the tunnel trying to get anythng we could, and as he came past, i shouted for him, he came over had a chat,and we asked for his boot, he gave it to my mate, and i was like errr can i have your sock?? he looked kind of shocked, but took it off and gave it to me, which led to us running around cardiff shouting about how we owned paul reids right leg!!! when i met him after the reading game he still remembered me :lolol: and that ladies and gentleman is why paul reid is my faveourite player!!

Excellent story.:thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Indeed. :lolol:

I have:
Loads of shirts (including red and white monstrosity)
Pint glass
Mug
Several hats
Old fixture list keyring
Coat
Jumper
Programmes
DVDs
CD
Calendars
Loads of ticket stubs
Car thingy (the little shirts you put in the window)
Car stickers

:clap2:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
My frien has a div 3 winners medal, working as a turnstile operator at the time. He went in the dressing room after and it was lying on the floor.

My rarest piece of memrobilia is a candle with the club crest and the 83 cup final team inscribed. Is this a rare piece or has someone else also own one?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
5 shirts
3 signed shirts
signed football
Goldstone Memories framed pic
Photo of me with two championship trophies
Seagull money box (present)
Seagull pen on a stand (present)
Two BHA pens (sponsorship freebies)
3 scarves
2 FA cup final rosettes
Seagulls fluffy dice in the car and various car stickers
Seagulls playing cards
Seagulls England flag and Playoff final flag
BHA large umbrella
Bear with Albion kit on.
1 Albion mug at home and 1 at work

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
A few shirts
A few books - Couple signed
A hat
A scarf
A couple of badges
A calender 2006

think that about it, I'm not one for collecting too much stuff.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
BarrelofFun said:
:lol:

...and there I was thinking you were on cups of tea.

Have lots of fruit. ;) Always helps.

First time we've had a baby sitter for ages - I only had 3 pints honest gov!! Mind you it was real cider...

Time for the hard stuff - coffee!! Thanks for the tip!! :)

Oh and back to the thread - Arthur has a 70's Bukta Shirt hanging over his cot...:lol:

Last edited:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
2 Home shirts (not the latest)
1 Pint glass with seagull bagde
1 50's retro shirt

2 Kids have:

Latest home shirts, (oldest has away kit)
2 lunch boxes
Various gimicky things like pencil cases etc

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
london_seagull said:

Eeeeewwww I hope you washed it! Actually thats reminded that Tank was stripped of his socks, boots, club tie and various other items of clothing at the end of last season. Considering I have to wash these filthy nasty things most days I cannot understand why anyone would want them!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
I have a GOLDSTONE SEAT

Thieving bast*rd.:D

Bet your not sad enough to to have got the metal supports and then made a wooden frame up and painted in blue + white so that you could sit on it and imagine your still there.:blush: :D

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Race said:
Eeeeewwww I hope you washed it! Actually thats reminded that Tank was stripped of his socks, boots, club tie and various other items of clothing at the end of last season. Considering I have to wash these filthy nasty things most days I cannot understand why anyone would want them!!

course i havent washed it!!! its hanging up in my room, (draped over the flag :lolol: ) its my pride and joy! reminds me of the great memories from that day

i conceed though, the goldstone seat beats my sock :(

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
1 home shirt(the first skint one)
The 'inter milan' away shirt
An old red 'sandtex' away shirt.
Various other old football shirts that are now too small.
2 scarves
1 hat
A sweatband
A very small and old t-shirt from the 92-3 season that has a list of the seasons fixtures arranged in such a way that the letters of 'Brighton And Hove Albion F.C' can be read in high lighted letters. (E.G Bournemouth, bRistol, swIndon etc etc)
A car window minikit
A towel
Various books,video's, ticket stubs, cuttings etc
A whole lot of goldstone memrobilia
A 90-91 play off final flag.
A giant club crest tattoo on my left testacle.

Thats about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here