Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will any big sides 'Swoop' for Dunk?

Sep 1, 2010
Seems the lad is making a name for himself in such a short space of time and i know some big sides have been looking at him.

I think he is already going to make it very hard for El-Abd to get back in the side the way it is going. I heard he made another solid performance today. :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to Aspinal Spurs are looking at him.

He is only 19 so to leave in the next transfer window would be stupid as no way would he get a regular place in the Premiership.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
According to Aspinal Spurs are looking at him.

He is only 19 so to leave in the next transfer window would be stupid as no way would he get a regular place in the Premiership.

Agreed, doubt he will leave/we will let him go because of him being nowhere near the first team. Unless the price is right of course!

D

Deleted member 18477

He'd be a mug to leave just yet. When he's 22ish fair play to the lad, go and live your dreams! However if big clubs want him that means he's worth big money! Simple! So really everyones a winner in some ways.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He was great again today. Kept a busy and clearly excellent Maynard fairly quiet. Clearly destined to play in the Prem. I'm sure he's in no hurry to leave and we don't need to sell him.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Seems the lad is making a name for himself in such a short space of time and i know some big sides have been looking at him.

I think he is already going to make it very hard for El-Abd to get back in the side the way it is going. I heard he made another solid performance today. :clap:

It will already be hard for Adam to break in again as LD has the advantage of height, BUT AEA will be a fantastic replacement at any time !

Should any club try to 'swoop' in for LD I hope they will be told where to go but if it ever gets to 'serious' then I hope they would be talking very 'serious' money

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
5 Million with sell on. However we're not so small these days.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
if Oxlade-Chamberlain went for 12mil, I reckon nothingless then 10mil

Who would you rather have at the moment??? for me Dunk everyday

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How long is his contract with us? Hopefully it's a long one.

Career wise, yes, he may move on, but a season in the Championship would be the best development move for him now I would think, so long as he puts football before money. Agents, fcuk off!!!!! Anyway, I shouldn't think he's actually poverty stricken now, is he?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Scouts will be there to make him a possible future recommendation. He has more to go through to convince that he's a surefire top-flight signing. A season on top of his game, with the likelihood of recovering from a blunder, as everyone has to to mature, and we could see a big-money auction in July. Hopefully and insanely he'll help move us up and want to stick around for a while longer.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
if Oxlade-Chamberlain went for 12mil, I reckon nothingless then 10mil

Who would you rather have at the moment??? for me Dunk everyday

Agreed, he is worth big money. But won't go to sit on a big team's bench. He will captain seagulls in prem one day (soon)

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
If he has poor showings in the two telly games, his previous form will mean practically nothing to those in the press and fans from outside the club.

Probably for the best.

Sep 1, 2010
I think adding that he is also an English CB will add the the attraction for any team looking at him too. I hope that if the day comes that he leaves for a bigger side, we do not do the usual Albion thing and let him go too cheaply. After only a handful of games it seems the real deal and Poyet has stated this already. Slap a £10m price tag on him and let the games begin

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
5 Million with sell on. However we're not so small these days.

Full agreement-Championship player,on Championship wages,deserves a "Promising young not just a defender,but player with loads of room for growth" FEE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here