Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who's going sking/snowboarding..........

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
........ this year
the winter holiday season is all but upon us, so i was wondering where you're all going?
i'm off to kitsbhuel in january and i can't wait i'm counting down the days let alone the weeks
mainaims.jpg

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Going to Oz myself mate. not a big fan of the cold so thought I would go somewhere a bit warmer :clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lost in london said:
go to www.tignes.net

great little video as the page opens.

went 'boarding there last December, bloody amazing! Hav'nt booked anywhere yet (always do late deals) but looking at Early March and maybe Livigno but it all depends on the snow.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Should be heading to Nagano and a few resorts in Japan, aparently skiing here is so much cheaper than European resorts. About 50 quid for a weekend, everything included. Wouldnt know how much the Alpine resprts are though, as i've never been.

Whats easier to pick up, skiing or snowboarding?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
culvers said:
Should be heading to Nagano and a few resorts in Japan, aparently skiing here is so much cheaper than European resorts. About 50 quid for a weekend, everything included. Wouldnt know how much the Alpine resprts are though, as i've never been.

Snowbaording, as long as you're prepared to spend a lot of time on your arse.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Off to Andorra at the end of January with a bunch of people from our Leeds fan forum for some drunken skiiing and boarding.

And in early January to Whistler, BC.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
culvers said:

Depends where in the Alps but generally much mroe expensive than that! Hence I do late cheap deals to save cash for beer :drink:

Snowboarding is easiest but it depends on your own sense of balance and what you want to do. I always wanted to Ski but coming froma surfing/skateboarding background, snowboarding seemd and indeed was the easiest to learn. I only had one lesson and I was off an flying down the mountain!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tignes in early Feb hopefully. For my 40th birthday, and lots more of this......

Jon_XmasDay.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
sully said:
Off to Val Thorens for Christmas.

Can't wait!! :cool:

Christmas skiing rocks if the weather holds. The photo of me above was taken last Christmas Day at La Tuile in Italy

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Nice one Pasty, I did have a thread "Seagulls Over The Alps" with plenty of pics of me in the stripes in Tignes but the search function aint working :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here