Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who's going sking/snowboarding..........

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I remember a few years back finding one of the piste-side pubs with loads of Albion memorabilia in it, when I was skiing in Cervinia. Turns out the Italian bloke that ran it married an English girl from Brighton, who supported the Albion. It was the year of the Fans Utd game away at Chester (99? ) and we all went to their pub to watch it as it was on Sky.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
pasty said:
I remember a few years back finding one of the piste-side pubs with loads of Albion memorabilia in it, when I was skiing in Cervinia. Turns out the Italian bloke that ran it married an English girl from Brighton, who supported the Albion. It was the year of the Fans Utd game away at Chester (99? ) and we all went to their pub to watch it as it was on Sky.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Any chance you could pinpoint where abouts it is? A colleague is going to Cervinia for New Year.

And I agree that Christmas skiing rocks. This will be my fourth Christmas on the slopes. It's the only place to be. :cool:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
sully said:
Any chance you could pinpoint where abouts it is? A colleague is going to Cervinia for New Year.

uuuuummmmmm............nope ! 5 years ago now. All my old lads ski trips have disappeared into a haze of booze and fags. Unfortunately nowadays wives/girldfirends/kids come too.....lol

All I can remember is that it was about half way down a fairly long, wide blue run, and the actual building was up some steps....in other words, not at piste-level. Sorry.

I'll email a mate who might have a picture as I know some were taken.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
CrabtreeBHA said:
went 'boarding there last December, bloody amazing! Hav'nt booked anywhere yet (always do late deals) but looking at Early March and maybe Livigno but it all depends on the snow.
went to livigno a few years ago nice resort at a good altitude but not so great for apres ski
one english bar but its pricey ! but it is a tax free resorrt :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here