Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were when Reinalt scored

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Left of the goal as Robbie was looking at it, near the front but on the first steps of the terracing.

You'll know who I was-I was going mental, jumping up and down, hugging everybody.:lolol:

Right up front at the final whistle:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In the away stand with my dad, plenty of delighted people around mewhen when it went in though so i'm guessing many others found it rathetr tough to get in the home end! :clap: :wave:

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Fielding at third man with a radio earpice in my ear! My team mates nearly sent for the men in white coats when the final whistle went! Yes, I chickened out of going.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
On the terrace under the away seats behind a bloody big concrete piller. Could not see a thing for 89 mins but I saw the goal as clear as anything :clap2:

Went mental like never before, people falling over, stewards getting knocked every direction, fans hugging people they did not know. Fantastic.

The best pictures I have ever seen of the mental crowd reaction is on the fans united DVD. The camera angle is on the side of the pitch in the main stand. It points right into the away end after the goal looking down at the flat bit between the pitch and the terrace. Can this little bit be put onto the Great Cornholio's website for all to see please.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My brother didn't go, but he told me about the Tony Millard commentary alongside Gerry Ryan, and it sounds just priceless.

'RRRROOBBBBIE RRRREINELT. And the players go mad, and the fans go mad - AND WE GO MAD!' And they just went completely mad. On another part you can hear Gerry Ryan whispering in the background 'shoot, for fucks sake, shoot...' Cue Millard: 'And I'm sure the listeners won't mind Gerry getting a little bt excited there...'

Me, I was at the back of the stand behind and to the left of the goal. I never actually saw it go in, I just went absolutely beserk when everyone else did. 28 minutes later I was blubbing like a baby.
:eek:

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I actually gave up my ticket for the match to a work colleague as my wife had miscarried and the due date was the day of the game. I don't know who was more upset that day and we had a nice lunch at the pub over at Chailey (name escapes me) and then got down to some serious Radio / TV listening. I was completely overjoyed at the end of the day but my wife still carries that day with her for all the wrong reasons!

:down:

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
In the away seats near the half way line next to Saint Lennard and The Auditor. Actually in the Arsegas picture depicting the magic moment!!

Remember it like yesterday!

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Behind the goal to the right half way up, crying, speechless, worried, relieved, shouting, drunk !!!!:clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Towards the back and to the right of the goal (as we looked at it).

A memory I shall cherish for ever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here