Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were when Reinalt scored

D

Deleted member 2719

Paddy B said:
Behind goal to the right (looking from pitch) near the back. Again didnt see it go in (ithought Maskell had scored with the shot the hit the post)

But almose immediatly i thought shit 25 minutes to go!

Right behind you i reckon going absolutely berserk.

Best and worse match ever.

:goal:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Mouldy Boots said:
Right behind you i reckon going absolutely berserk.

Best and worse match ever.

:goal:
And probably next to you. Does anybody remember the row that was going on with the lads sat on the fence in that part of the ground?
After the match I somehow ended up on the roof of the stand with an albion flag

D

Deleted member 2719

Billy the Fish said:
And probably next to you. Does anybody remember the row that was going on with the lads sat on the fence in that part of the ground?
After the match I somehow ended up on the roof of the stand with an albion flag

I was on that very same roof watching the Police drag either Cardiff or Hereford fans away and into there vans with their dogs going mental.:clap: :clap:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Although they were shit times for the club I do miss little things like that now. Could you imagine getting on the roof at withdean if we stay up this year, you'd be locked up quicker than you can say 'banning order'

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Sitting in the home end, with the goal to my right, with my face buried in my hands to hide the look of joy. Oscar-worthy, it was.

D

Deleted member 2719

Never done drugs but i can't imagine getting a high like that from anything else!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I was also at the front against the wall to the left of the goal (as you looked at the pitch), jumping about, going bonkers, getting squashed but I didn't care :clap2: :clap2:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
In the away end not behind the goal but on the upper tier in the seats spent all game bricking it then when Albion scored about half the people near my jumped up.
f***ing brilliant day but never again

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lower terrace on the side of the pitch. Just nervous thinking about it!

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
I was in the away end, behind the goal to the left, hugging people I'd never met before. :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here