Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham noise

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Leeds loudest by miles, Palace and Liverpool behind them. West Ham were very quiet, but I think (actually I know from mates in the away end) that was partly down to how shite they were, nothing to cheer, we were outplaying them.

That Leeds game was such a superb atmosphere, one lot of fans or the other virtually the whole game.

D

Deleted member 2719

Curious.

I'm at the south end of WSU so always hear what the away fans are up to.

I thought they made more noise than Palace to be honest. They seemed very loud at times and gave a good account of themselves.

I'd be interested to hear what it's like in the South stand

We sit up that end too and i thought they were pretty quite and i expected much more from them, we easily out sung them IMO.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Leeds by FAR the noisiest...

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
They were louder on the train home than they were for the whole match in my opinion...........

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Will be hard pushed to beat the Leeds fans TBH....Palace too i hate to admit were loud. West Ham threatened to be loud but never really got going.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
first ten mins,we were loudish,but apart from that,both sets of fans ave at best

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Leeds loudest by miles, Palace and Liverpool behind them. West Ham were very quiet, but I think (actually I know from mates in the away end) that was partly down to how shite they were, nothing to cheer, we were outplaying them.

That Leeds game was such a superb atmosphere, one lot of fans or the other virtually the whole game.
Spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here