Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham noise

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
From the tv, West Ham sounded louder than Leeds did when that game was on Sky.

We sounded like the majority were sat reading a book in the library apart from the occasional Albi-ywan over and over again

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dint think thy wee tht noisy at all and I am at the southern end of the east stand,,,also considering thy wer leading for the majority of the game ..thy wer quiet in compatrison to the likes of Leeds...IMHO

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought they were disappointing. From the north end of the WSU Leeds were way louder. Thought the atmosphere was slightly flat all round tonight.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I was at both games & they definatly were not louder than you lot

There fans were shit at Selhurst, big in numbers, poor in vocals. I think there fans have a 'Billy big Bollox' mentality and just expect to turn up and role teams over.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
West Ham sounded average from the family stand. Nowhere near as loud as Leeds or Palace.

The North Stand were in their best voice for three or four matches.

Just watched the first 10 mins on Sky ... atmosphere sounded great and was commented on.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
There fans were shit at Selhurst, big in numbers, poor in vocals. I think there fans have a 'Billy big Bollox' mentality and just expect to turn up and role teams over.

Yeah I think you're right, there was enough of them there to be MUCH louder.
I thought they looked shit on the pitch tonight aswell, we deserved at least a point from that... I was sure we were going to score in the 2nd half lol Aaah well

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I only heard 1 song from them all game, and maybe a little bit of 'Come on you Irons', but that was it.

I was at both Leeds and Palace, and I can say West Ham were the quietest. Leeds were noisy all game, Palace noisy in the last 10 minutes and West Ham fairly loud in the last 5.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yur lot wer far btr...especially wen u add in u wer losing for the majority of the game against them winning for 70 odd mins

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
leeds def louder.... from east stand just north stand side of halfway line perspective.
but...i was rather wet so maybe the rain was muffling by eardrums... maybe that was why i couldnt hear the tannoy at all clearly too!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
this thread is surely a wind up !....they were not even close to being as noisy as Palace Leeds or Liverpool for that matter, I was really dissapointed in the hammers fans to be honest considering they were winning, having f*** all of the ball probably didnt help though :)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
From the tv, West Ham sounded louder than Leeds did when that game was on Sky.

Complete opposite for me watching on Sky. Only heard West Ham at the beginning and right after their goal. Could hear Leeds very loudly throughout the first half.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Curious.

I'm at the south end of WSU so always hear what the away fans are up to.

I thought they made more noise than Palace to be honest. They seemed very loud at times and gave a good account of themselves.

I'd be interested to hear what it's like in the South stand
In reference to ur interest in what the noise is like,i can honestly say at times its deafning,but in a good way.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Leeds have easily been the loudest fans here so far. I thought West Ham were quiet tonight, but then again I suppose bus parking isn't going to get much support is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here