Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are now above the Nigels again.

Jan 12, 2012
I would like to congratulate Brighton on moving above us by 1 point.
This is a great achievement for you,and i can fully understand your great delight in doing so. One word of caution,if you rewind to early September 2011, there was similar outpourings on the good ship NSC, and we all know what happened don't we ?
Football is a funny old game, as Jimmy Greeves use to say,there are lots of twists and turns throughout the season,and im sure you will agree we've both had good seasons up to now,so bring on the 31st, im sure Sir Dougie will get the boys up for it, the question is, will Gus ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So What? Your 1 point and 1 place above, its what the final standings are that matters.

Agreed, but your lot still give it large when you're above us! Can't be helped...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes and Weve Been above you lot in the League Pyramid for the Best part of 3 Decades and NEVER really gave it large that we were above you.

:lol: only at every opportunity, have you looked up "inane" in your dictionary yet?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Yes and Weve Been above you lot in the League Pyramid for the Best part of 3 Decades and NEVER really gave it large that we were above you.

Those days are long gone my friend, we are now two ships merely passing in the night, one destined for the Premier League, one destined for the scrap heap...... happy sailing.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Those days are long gone my friend, we are now two ships merely passing in the night, one destined for the Premier League, one destined for the scrap heap...... happy sailing.

So By you reckoning a New Ground and 10K Plastics= Promotion? And One Destined for the Scrap heap? We Played your shower of shit of the park 1-3 and will do the double in two weeks time.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
So By you reckoning a New Ground and 10K Plastics= Promotion? And One Destined for the Scrap heap? We Played your shower of shit of the park 1-3 and will do the double in two weeks time.

Foundations are in place my friend, unlike your crumbling foundations at the shit hole you call home, 1 result doesn't make a season, we may not win the sprint but we will win the marathon. The fact you post bon NSC suggests you are more bothered about our progress than your own.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

It won't make it that far,be a disaster for the environment too when it sinks.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Deluded,all of you as you will soon find out
Eh? We are above you. :shrug:

I love it when we're accused of being deluded, we're living the dream old son.......our circumstances have NEVER been better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here