We are now above the Nigels again.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
marvellous scenes

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love how quiet the BBS is on the BHA front. They're having to take solace in Millwall's plight due to their own inability to score more than one goal per game. :)

It's all about the Murray, the Murray, the Murray
Prolific Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray,
He never ever goes missing, goes missing, goes missing
In any football game.

:thumbsup:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Brighton and palace nip and tuck, brings back a lot of memories from the 70's, I quite like it as long as we are above them!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Exactly its nip and tuck , dont get carried away like you did before the first game ! FWIW the ref cost us 3 points today , but it was a moral victory .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Exactly its nip and tuck , dont get carried away like you did before the first game ! FWIW the ref cost us 3 points today , but it was a moral victory .
If only they awarded points for moral victories eh!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Possible, even probable Wembley visit for the Carling cup final and you boys are thrilled about being a single point above us in the league. Lost at home to us, sorry, the first ever league defeat at your new home to be more accurate.
I know which position I would rather be in!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Possible, even probable Wembley visit for the Carling cup final and you boys are thrilled about being a single point above us in the league. Lost at home to us, sorry, the first ever league defeat at your new home to be more accurate.

Next you'll be telling us you'd rather have a rundown ramshackle stadium than a state of the art one :rolleyes:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

oh yes living in chavvy Essex & supporting pikey Palace..
I know which position I would rather be in! :bhasign:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

How so?

What was Scanell's first yellow for? They only showed the second one on the FLS, and that was a nailed on yellow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here