Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of Swedish twin sisters

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Surely there was something dodgy about that, why were they so desperate to get away?

And why didn't that policeman stop the 2nd woman when her sister ran into the truck, it was obvious she was also going to make a break for it too.

Mar 13, 2008
Illegally here??

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is Sweden that bad?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If that had been two blokes they would have been Tazered, cuffed and in the back of a van in no time...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is fecking mental

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
(Safe for work, btw)

So, we can watch Swedish twin sisters do scary shit like that, without getting sacked, but not the exciting "NSFW" stuff?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Ah yes that was the main feature of Motorway Cops this evening, top programme but some of the people on there are really the stupidest humans alive. Granted they were nearly ALL foreign. The featured people were Swedish, Estonian and *insert name of war-torn country*.
112mph down the motorway after having drunk 1 litre of Vodka the night before :D

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yesterday afternoon I drove back from Chelts towards Gloucs, there was somebody lying in the outside lane of the dual carriageway, who I suspect may have just done something similar...don't know if the person survived, they weren't moving when I drove past and there was a large patch of dried blood at the same place when I went past this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here