Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of Swedish twin sisters

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think it's likely that it was PCP/Angel Dust they were on. Totally relaxes your body and gives you super human strength, but completely and utterly wipes you out of your senses.

It's quite clear they are completely out of it, because they keep saying to the police officers 'get the police, get the police', and the officers were saying 'we are the f***ing police, now calm down'.

Scarey, scarey stuff.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The last time I watched footage of Swedish twins I needed some kleenex, this time i needed a blindfold...Having been to Sweden several times I can confirm they are an odd lot.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
They were on drugs. No doubt about it. Something like Ketamine if I had to guess.. probably the reason they survived as well.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
appaenrtly the one charged with murder picked up a guy in a club, took him back to her or his place and stabbed him to death

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yeah I know what it is and what it does!

Being tranqed out was probably the reason they survived those horrific crashes! As for monging you out it does, but can also, if ya do enough make ya aggressive and enter a 'k-hole' where the above could happen!

That'd be my explaination anywho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here