Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfer Rumour - Wilmar Barrios

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
I’ve already said a fair amount there. Go back and read.

Or alternatively explain why we shouldn’t sell Davy, make your case.

Well for starters most of those players don't play that position.. Think you've lost your head to be honest

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I have no issue with people criticising Propper but I find comments like this very odd. We may well play a midfield two if we play three at the back. If we do, Gross and Lallana are not even competing with him. No way either of them plays in a midfield two. And Molumby has never played a Premier League game so how can you judge that?

I would prefer Propper to Stephens but can understand why you'd say the opposite. I agree re Alzate and think he may well start the season alongside Bissouma, especially as Propper missed the Chelsea friendly. However to say players who probably won't be competing with him (as they would be playing in a front three instead) suggests an agenda of some sort

Honestly, I promise you, no agenda at all (‘agenda’! [emoji1])I just don’t think he’s that good...? Nothing more to it then that.

For some reason not rating Propper is a very controversial topic here on NSC.. I admit, I play on it slightly as the reaction tickles me. Like you “an agenda”?

I just don’t think he’s that good. And we can do better. Let’s see what GP does.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So the Zenit sport s director s said this is rubbishhttps://amp.sport24.ru/news/football/2020-09-04-medvedev-pro-khediru-v-zenite-vpervyye-slyshu-eto-vbrosy-agentov?__twitter_impression=true

Then it probably is. They have the Russian BNP as budget so I dont think its a "trying to create a bid war"-thing.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Honestly, I promise you, no agenda at all (‘agenda’! [emoji1])I just don’t think he’s that good...? Nothing more to it then that.

For some reason not rating Propper is a very controversial topic here on NSC.. I admit, I play on it slightly as the reaction tickles me. Like you “an agenda”?

I just don’t think he’s that good. And we can do better. Let’s see what GP does.

I am pretty certain you don't have one but I do find it odd you think two players who don't even play in the same position are above him (and a young player who has never played in the Premier League). It does seem odd

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I said in the Nunez thread yesterday: if we're linked too early it's not happening.

This bloke sounds too good, unless we've had a bid accepted and he's having a medical he'll go somewhere else.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Desperate to join us according to the Brighton & Hove independent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hmmm [emoji848] we need a striker don’t we

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Totally agree. Game of opinions and I really don’t rate Propper.

Will always support him and hope he does great, all too often disappointed.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hmmm [emoji848] we need a striker don’t we

Yes we definitely do, but that shouldn’t stop us trying in other positions if good options present. I’d be delighted to go for a potentially better defensive mid. Stephens slows everything down to snails place, and is making mistakes.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes we definitely do, but that shouldn’t stop us trying in other positions if good options present. I’d be delighted to go for a potentially better defensive mid. Stephens slows everything down to snails place, and is making mistakes.

What if it stops us getting a striker?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
And exactly how would that work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We spend, say, £10m, on this guy, so we have £10m less to spend on a striker.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

You seem to be suggesting that the club are like a kid who accidentally spends all his pocket money on sweets then can't afford his copy of the Beano.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

That is not how it works. The club will allocate a budget for a striker and for a striker only. Similarly they will allocate budget for various other positions. It s a very simple concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here