Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

top 10 + worst 10 places to live

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Best place I have ever lived, Maastricht in the Netherlands, if anyone wants a good weekend break then they could do far worse. Worst place, Bromley (just outside it), once voted the most boring town in Britain...I concur.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
Lancing
Croydon
Bogota
Cardiff
Montana
Iowa
Southwick
Portslade
Beruit
Bradford
Burnley
Leeds

Proves my theory that West Sussex is a shithole and should be nuked by George Dubya. The only significant omission seems to be Worthing. The sooner BHAFC is annexed as a team for East Sussex residents only the better, the West can fug off and support Pompey.

:p

Cheeky Monkey said:
Proves my theory that West Sussex is a shithole and should be nuked by George Dubya. The only significant omission seems to be Worthing. The sooner BHAFC is annexed as a team for East Sussex residents only the better, the West can fug off and support Pompey.

Going to lose a lot of fans if you do that.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Horsham is ok if you are 55 and are looking forward to retirement I suppose, cant see the appeal at all if youre under 35.

That list though was more about how long you are going to live it seemed than anything else.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Cheeky Monkey said:

yeh defintly, worthing and west from there is all alright

Cheeky Monkey said:

Change West Sussex to West Yorkshire, then you've hit the nail on the head.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gully said:
Best place I have ever lived, Maastricht in the Netherlands, if anyone wants a good weekend break then they could do far worse. Worst place, Bromley (just outside it), once voted the most boring town in Britain...I concur.

Yes Croydon is a complete dump.

Best place I have lived in the UK is where I am now.

Worst is Leytonstone, Grays and a certain part of Brighton wich will remain nameless as I do not wish to upset anyone.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have to say Byker in Newcastle is the worst I have ever seen. Here is the lovely wall/flats that are built around the estate to keep the psychos in. I believe parts of it even have observation towers.

DSC03454-bykerwallNCL-culiblog-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Les Biehn said:
I have to say Byker in Newcastle is the worst I have ever seen. Here is the lovely wall/flats that are built around the estate to keep the psychos in. I believe parts of it even have observation towers.

DSC03454-bykerwallNCL-culiblog-thumb.jpg

But they have Byker Grove, we never had anything that cool round by us when we were growing up.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dumps I have known.

Billericay
Birkenhead
Stoke
Basildon
Runcorn
Aldrington

I have been resident in all and can say this with complete impunity.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Leeds isn't that bad as far as Cities goes. Yes it has its hideous estates, but it really has some nice parts too. Plus the nightlife has really come on.

Harrogate is nice, if you want something at a slower pace. I would prefer York as its got the lot.

Btw, the girls in Harrogate and York are
:love:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SJ's Love Monkey said:
I would have bet my mortgage i really would!

:yawn: :D

Well Croydon is just a suburb of Bromley anyway. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Basil Fawlty said:
Winchester is the number one best place to live, some of the birds around there are gorgeous.
It's a great place. I lived there for 4 years, and went to 6th form there. And just an hour & 6 mins commute from London, despite being further away from London than Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here