Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 130 37.4%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 198 56.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Patience. 1 possibly 2 things still incoming....allegedly
What are they waiting for? People are voting now!

I'm kinda genuinely interested if there is a thing that could come out about Trump that would shake Dingo or Vegan enough that they would, at least, consider sitting out the election rather than voting for Trump? And not something silly like "he reveals that he was a Democrat all along and was looking to destroy the "G"OP from the inside.

Like, is there actually a line?

Clearly it's not multiple sexual assaults, fraud, grifting, throwing our allies under the bus, cozying up to dictators and enemies of the US, being a felon, attempting a coup, being clearly diminished mentally, ranting, hurling insults, dancing for thirty minutes, demonstrating a total lack of knowledge of the economy, killing a million people with his mishandling of covid, threatening to jail his opponents, silencing critics, disrespecting the military, dodging the draft, blatant racism, the lies, upon lies, upon more lies...

Is there anything that would shake their belief that Trump should be back in office?
Not sure Dingo actually lives in the USA? So they won't be voting anyway.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
These people are deeply, deeply, weird:

During the rally Carlson, who has three adult daughters, compared the US under Trump to a naughty girl being disciplined by her father. “If you allow your hormone-addled 15-year-old daughter to slam the door and give you the finger, you’re going to get more of it,” Carlson said. “There has to be a point at which Dad comes home.” At this point the crowd erupted into raucous cheers.

“Dad comes home and he’s pissed,” Carlson continues. “He’s not vengeful, he loves his children. Disobedient as they may be, he loves them … And when Dad gets home, you know what he says? You’ve been a bad girl. You’ve been a bad little girl and you’re getting a vigorous spanking right now. And no, it’s not going to hurt me more than it hurts you. No, it’s not. I’m not going to lie. It’s going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me. And you earned this. You’re getting a vigorous spanking because you’ve been a bad girl, and it has to be this way.”

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
What are they waiting for? People are voting now!

Not sure Dingo actually lives in the USA? So they won't be voting anyway.
What are they waiting for? I expect we are talking threats to life if it as bad as people say and if someone releases it. If it is a company waiting then I expect they are getting fully lawyered up. Anyone publishing it is taking on a cult with some of the wealthiest people in the world back them and potentially some countries too! It is not a small thing to do.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
To release anything truly sensational, they will need to be absolutely 100% certain it's genuine. In reality, they can probably make more money taking hush-money payments not to release it so maybe that's what's really going on. One of the many Billionaire donors could be in the process of buying it to kill it because their interests are better served by Orange Jesus than it is by a president.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Someone I know of through the San Diego Padres socials (who is Mexican and lives in SoCal) calls him "Daddy" on her social media pages.

Im seriously close to unfollowing her.
Sounds like you're in a similar conundrum to me with Brett Cooper. She is absolutely stunning and her voice is lovely, but she's an enormous Trump fan who parrots everything that idiot says. I can't reconcile how attractive she is to how warped her mind must be to spout that absolute garbage.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Someone I know of through the San Diego Padres socials (who is Mexican and lives in SoCal) calls him "Daddy" on her social media pages.

Im seriously close to unfollowing her.

1729864333061.png

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
CD likes to trot out his two "Democrats" that are supporting Trump (RFK Jr and Tulsi Gabbard). Well add this to the much, much longer list of Republicans that have turned against Trump:

The Kentucky Republican did not mince words, calling Trump a “sleazeball,” a “narcissist” and saying that the former president is “stupid as well as being ill-tempered.” He added that Trump is “not very smart, irascible, nasty, just about every quality you would not want somebody to have.”
He won't be remembered as a "profile in courage" since he did, ultimately, vote to acquit Trump in the Senate trial:
“I’m not at all conflicted about whether what the president did is an impeachable offense. I think it is. Urging an insurrection and people attacking the Capitol as a direct result … is about as close to an impeachable offense as you can imagine, with the possible exception of maybe being an agent for another country,” said McConnell.

“I don’t know whether you can make a conclusive argument that he’s directly responsible for them storming the Capitol, but I think it’s not in dispute that those folks would not have been here in the first place if he had not asked them to come and to disrupt the actual acceptance of the outcome of the election,” the Senate GOP leader said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here