Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 130 37.6%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 196 56.6%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What I find hardest to understand is his hardcore support base of women.
Women punching down is a real phenomenon according to a female colleague of mine who has experienced this in the workplace.

#Brokendreams alert: Not all women are made of sugar and spice.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
What I find hardest to understand is his hardcore support base of women.
I agree - so many sexual assault accusations and charges against him, and he infamously boasted that his 'technique' was to "grab 'em by the pussy".

I simply cannot understand or respect any woman who votes for such a predatory pervert.

And with his Neanderthal attitude and sense of entitlement, I bet he is/was an absolutely shit shag 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Sadly, that's not going to matter.

To be clear, it should matter. It should matter a lot. It would 100% sink any other candidate, but Trump isn't any other candidate and it was a 30+ years ago (not that that makes it any better in any way, shape or form). Just add it to the stack of other sexual assaults he has perpetrated, and in the case of E Jean Carol, found liable for.

Those didn't make a difference, this won't either.

If there was a accusation from the past decade, maybe it might put a ding in his popularity? What might really do it is if it was revealed that he'd paid for an abortion within the last 10 years. That might just convince the anti-choice nuts to stay home rather than voting as some of them threatened when he seemed to be wavering on the abortion issue on the Florida ballot.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No I’m sure Trump expressing his liking for Hitler will definitely play badly with his support

1729773066034.jpeg

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
No I’m sure Trump expressing his liking for Hitler will definitely play badly with his support

View attachment 190911

This is a leftwing tactic called bird dogging where a leftist pretends to be a far right caricature(Think of the actor outside of Reform party office in Clacton). Either to get the snapshot of implying a certain group welcomes extremists or to disrupt an event or both.

Google image search says the source of this picture is an anti Trump page of facebook.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There is a suggestion on social media that the Trump story is him groping the teenage daughter of one of the donor's at a fundraiser.
That's certainly what's doing the rounds.

And whilst it probably won't affect the rabid MAGA cultists, it doesn't need to.

Just enough swing voters and indepdndents in the swing states.
..... "IF" its true?

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
This needs to come out QUICKLY because people ARE voting. It might not be a statistically significant number, but anyone who is a genuine undecided voter (how!) is crucial in this election. Hopefully those people are holding on and voting later in the cycle. I don't think anything could come out which will end Trump's campaign, because he's been doing so much already to make himself seem like an absolute villain.

schmunk

VAR is a net positive
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
This is sort of what i was saying voters registering I cant link something I saw in a newsfeed, If you want something more detailed search yourself I am not your mum.

With all those incomers, there's little chance of them living in their own private Idaho...

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This is sort of what i was saying voters registering I cant link something I saw in a newsfeed, If you want something more detailed search yourself I am not your mum.

But that does not refer to first time registrations (which is what we were discussing) - but registered voters moving state.

It also rather contradicts your other argument that the Democrats are flying democrat voters into places to rig the ballots!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
This needs to come out QUICKLY because people ARE voting. It might not be a statistically significant number, but anyone who is a genuine undecided voter (how!) is crucial in this election. Hopefully those people are holding on and voting later in the cycle. I don't think anything could come out which will end Trump's campaign, because he's been doing so much already to make himself seem like an absolute villain.

Because of that, prepare for a roller coaster ride over the next 2 weeks of breaking stories claiming shock revelations of both candidates, either as fake news or genuine, allegations of fraud and wrongdoing around polling, mail ballots, riots, social media hacks by foreign entities, by domestic extremists, and chat bots cranking up election fervour, not to mention election officials and voters subjected to the most intense and aggressive scrutiny. with numerous court filings being submitted at court.

Be Prepared for Foreign Influence including China being behind much of the chaos

When social media narratives become so twisted and riddled with falsehoods helped by Musk on Fb, it’s impossible to fight against it or for ‘truth‘ even to be heard above the cacophony of internet traffic trying to disguise it - predictably, the Chinese people heavily influenced by Chinese media, are vested in the outcome and wanting Trump ‘who won’t start wars’ - seemingly oblivious to the fact that as with Ukraine and Putin, Trump has been greenlighting President Xi for years over Taiwan and they are being manipulated into believing Trump is the best option for world peace;

However, Taiwan would be very vulnerable under a Trump presidency increasing the risk of a Chinese invasion:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here