Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
article-0-02A97D8B000004B0-863_306x423.jpg

:lolol::clap::wanker::wanker:: wanker::banana::lolol::tosser: :tosser::tosser:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Those thinking at Derby, have a look at their fixtures up to 4th Feb. Lots of tough games coming up for them. They'll be likely to drop a few points soon I think.

January doesn't look too pleasant for us either.

Need BK back, need more gametime for Solly to try and rekindle his form, need AK to start creating those moments of brilliance that were brushing teams aside early in the season.

Not sure it's been suggested before, but also need cover for SB, preferably someone who can provide something different and be the difference of a couple of points come May.

We've been going about games in a very professional manner lately, often taking maximum points from the game, in no small part due to the imperious defence we have. We need to start playing well though, akin to how we saw out the end of the last campaign. It's a good time to start peaking in performance and hopefully widen the gap to 3rd so we don't have another nervy end.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Any team that can put eight successive wins together is a threat.

Newcastle 8
Derby 7

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

Need BK back, need more gametime for Solly to try and rekindle his form, need AK to start creating those moments of brilliance that were brushing teams aside early in the season.

Not sure it's been suggested before, but also need cover for SB, preferably someone who can provide something different and be the difference of a couple of points come May.

We've been going about games in a very professional manner lately, often taking maximum points from the game, in no small part due to the imperious defence we have. We need to start playing well though, akin to how we saw out the end of the last campaign. It's a good time to start peaking in performance and hopefully widen the gap to 3rd so we don't have another nervy end.

Can you not just type the blood y names of the players instead of having us figure out who you mean with initials.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Draw or Norwich win?

Draw or Huddersfield win, for sure.

Huddersfield will not finish above us, and heaven forbid we slip into the play-offs, Hudds would be far preferable opponents than Norwich.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't care what other teams do as long as we keep winning and we will make it to the promised land, of overpaid footballers and that's why we must produce some good footballers from the Accadamy .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

You are so right, when looking at our January schedule and indeed the remainder of the season finishing with 3 away games, there is no way to be complacent and I so dislike those who post that it is a done deal - wish it was !

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Definitely want a Hudds win here. But I'd trade that for Derby getting tonked!

There are a remarkable amount of posts that just say 'don't care what happens as long as we win', it's a lie. Obviously you care. Would you really be disinterested if everybody close to us wins 100% of their games 2-0? The pressure would be ridiculous, and as Rugrat says, we are not going to win ALL of our games. I always want our closest competitors to slip up!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Derby have only conceded 13 this season, the same as us. I'm starting to think they're the next best team behind us and Newcastle. I'm glad we've already played them away.

Absolutely. They also soak up a lot of chances before conceding, so it's not luck, they are defensively sound. Thank god they had that ridiculous wobble at the start of the season where they needed 90 shots for every goal. Really hope they do a Derby soon and have their traditional dip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here