Simeon Jackson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still not here yet then ... yet 99% of posters have said he has ... hope there isn't egg on faces scenario here the trolls up the road would love it

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from norwich website
Simeon Jackson also made a substitute appearance for Canada in their friendly match against Japan in Doha, coming on in the 84th minute as they fell to a 2-1 defeat. He will hope to feature in today’s chmat against Belarus (3pm).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wanted The Albion to take a punt on him when he was on-fire at Gillscum, but the Norwich wad came a callin'. Still, I'll be very pleased if he comes down 'til the rest of the season & shows us he's still got plenty to offer - given the chance. :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
From what I have heard, he will be on a flight from Qatar in the early hours of the morning arriving into Heathrow at 06.55. He will then be making his way to the Amex, probably after having an hour or two's rest. Suspect the deal will be announced just after midday tomorrow.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
From what I have heard, he will be on a flight from Qatar in the early hours of the morning arriving into Heathrow at 06.55. He will then be making his way to the Amex, probably after having an hour or two's rest. Suspect the deal will be announced just after midday tomorrow.

I heard that too.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
6pm I believe. Also heard that one or two young players (not DS squad) have the option to go on loan but down to them whether they wish too.

so where do you "hear" this hot news? does Albion news reach Cleethorpes before it gets to Andy Naylor?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Where does one hear such things?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports