Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Relegation odds 20/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting that Newcastle win and are still shorter than we are despite a 4pts lead...

Tough run of fixtures?

Their odds have been consistently short relative to league position.

My guess would be due to cashflows - insurance bets by pessimistic Mags who can’t stand Ashley & Bruce, also Mackems betting on their demise?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Their odds have been consistently short relative to league position.

My guess would be due to cashflows - insurance bets by pessimistic Mags who can’t stand Ashley & Bruce, also Mackems betting on their demise?

Or it could be that they’re really shit and we’re not.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Or it could be that they’re really shit and we’re not.

Under Bruce, I keep saying that to myself, then they chisel out some EPL wins to better our position.

Apparently Almiron and Wilson took Everton apart, Pickford saves made him their MOTM. I wish we could get a clean sheet at Goodison and win. Always a guaranteed three points for Everton.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Under Bruce, I keep saying that to myself, then they chisel out some EPL wins to better our position.

Apparently Almiron and Wilson took Everton apart, Pickford saves made him their MOTM. I wish we could get a clean sheet at Goodison and win. Always a guaranteed three points for Everton.

Everton were shit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
4/1 to 8.5/1 in one match.

6F1C40A9-DEC1-4114-9A25-AF68DAD17AE2.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fulham's game in hand is also Burnley's game in hand - as it is the match between the two - and that makes the table even better.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wolves are not going to get 10 less points than WBA and 8 less points than Fulham by the end of your season. Don’t waste your money!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m happy with Fulham and WBA dropping.

WBA - I can’t stand Fatso and his long throw ins brand of rugby. Plus it’d be great to see the Bilic sacking come to nothing.

Fulham - NSC may love that club and the away trip, but as in summer 2018, they did ‘a Villa’ again, bringing in a whole load of players. With the ‘names’ of Anguissa, Lookman, Cavaleiro and Loftus-Cheek gathered over the last 2 years to secure EPL safety over the likes of low key Brighton and Burnley. I love it that Potter’s methods are proving superior to the chuck money strategy.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
That 200-1 on Southampton looks tempting. It would mean a hell of a collapse but they have a long injury list and strange things can happen

They probably have enough points already.

It would be funny though

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Fulham - NSC may love that club and the away trip, but as in summer 2018, they did ‘a Villa’ again, bringing in a whole load of players. With the ‘names’ of Anguissa, Lookman, Cavaleiro and Loftus-Cheek gathered over the last 2 years to secure EPL safety over the likes of low key Brighton and Burnley. I love it that Potter’s methods are proving superior to the chuck money strategy.

I don't really care if Fulham go down or not (aside from it taking one potential drop spot away from Palace), but I don't agree with your point about Fulham signing 'names' compared to us.

1) Loftus-Cheek aside, are any of the Fulham signings particularly big names? Loftus-Cheek is only on loan too.
2) We signed two former England international 'names' in Lallana and Welbeck, both of whom have much higher profiles (and probably wages) than Anguissa, Lookman and Cavaleiro (in my opinion).

It's not as though we've been all billy big b*******s with signings, but I wouldn't say Fulham have either (this time round) :shrug:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Honestly can't see anything other than the current bottom three going down now. Fulham fans must be distraught at our somewhat unexpected 6 point haul from Spurs and Liverpool. I think we were their only hope of staying up before last Sunday.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Cant see the bottom 3 changing now. Neither Fulham or West Brom did anything in January to fix their leaky defense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here