Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
esta volviendo a casa

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good first half, more average in the second but nice to see our third player come on. How it wasn’t 3-0 I’ll never understand.

Most importantly though no injuries. Shame about the yellow but going to happen.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Finished. Three shots on target all game. Two absolute dog shit teams that will be eliminated in the group stage by livescore.com's opinion. :poop:

Boycott match #1 over with.

Qatar - you're f***ing shit! I hope the tournament's a complete disaster. Do f*** off. :)

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
After all that time, effort, money and death going into building those stadiums and the Arabs stream out on the hour..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
BEEB making excuses for parts of the stadium emptying from 45/60 mins….grief the play might have been dull…but only 2/0 down….one goal and they r back in it ..the white robes are just not interested

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Qatar effort just before halftime, I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on this thread as I haven’t read all of it. It’s offside, not slightly, it’s massively offside, and not one pundit has mentioned it.

It would have been ruled out by VAR, ( you would hope, anyway) so, it wasn’t really a chance, was it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BEEB making excuses for parts of the stadium emptying from 45/60 mins….grief the play might have been dull…but only 2/0 down….one goal and they r back in it ..the white robes are just not interested
When you need a beer…..

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Qatar effort just before halftime, I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on this thread as I haven’t read all of it. It’s offside, not slightly, it’s massively offside, and not one pundit has mentioned it.

It would have been ruled out by VAR, ( you would hope, anyway) so, it wasn’t really a chance, was it?
Don't be silly - of course it wouldn't have been disallowed by VAR! Only surprise was they didn't check to see if it could have been deemed to have actually gone in!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
When you need a beer…..
32E841EE-1D1A-4BB4-8877-82E5D8993E3C.jpeg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
These auto offsides- they at least have to show a freeze frame of the game with the lines on. Showing a CGI image of two CGI players does not in any way demonstrate offside in the real world does it.
A6165013-95FF-404E-B9E0-4798F6A081A4.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here