Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Qatar v Ecuador

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well the offside might have been a lot closer than I gave credit for, so perhaps not as fully corrupt as I believed. It still looks like the wrong decision though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I actually think at this moment that I hate the smug carefully-curated-diversified BBC panel of idiots more than I hate the Qatari regime. One of those two parties at least has honestly-held beliefs. The other lot are just institutionally corrupt. But enough about England ..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I actually think at this moment that I hate the smug carefully-curated-diversified BBC panel of idiots more than I hate the Qatari regime. One of those two parties at least has honestly-held beliefs. The other lot are just institutionally corrupt. But enough about England ..
Do they really have strong beliefs? I wonder why you think that. Everything is available there for the right amount of $$$. The alcohol ban for the plebs but not the executive boxes illustrates this clearly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why don't you just concentrate on Scotchland?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Poor defending by Q

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:wink:

B18BB3B0-688A-45F8-968A-5C778E352080.jpeg