Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prices at Withdean

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Turkey I disagree.
Stores only move out of malls when other malls open up.
We could afford it, it would just have to be managed extremely well.
You probably know more about the costings than I do, its 3 years since I have done any retail aquisition work.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully whem Falmer is built we will have the "Seagulls Superstore".

When I took all our kids from the youth football club to Southampton v Everton we got around 100 tickets for £10 each two years ago, sadly Rupert lowe has wised up and the proof of the new stadium is more season holders so they would not offer us a discount last year - didn't go.

But after the game the tills were going ten to the dozen in their large store we really must have a quality shop at Falmer.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
I don't think you would get any casual trade at falmer though!
To have one at Falmer you would also have to have one in Brighton city centre and i doubt we can afford that!!!

Last edited:

well its a lot better than the miserable effort at the Goldstone (and even when they got to the portakabin, it wasn't great), and the van at Gillingham..................

Just look at the companies that are in Churhcill Square. They are all UK wide franshises or huge "Brand name" stores like Debenhams, Virgin or HMV and the like. I recall us having stuff for sale in the Virgin megastore when that opened but I don't suppose people were going there to buy football stuff.

and lets fave it, if Manure can't make money out of a shop at gatrwick, then what hope have we got.

I think Queens Road serves our size of club perfectly adeqauetely at the moment.

and on the subject of costs - did anyone see the bit of Footballl Focus about Oldham on Saturday. the finance bloke said that the match takings (and this is in their own ground remember) would not cover the running costs of the club for ONE day. And their capacity is well over twice ours.

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
It is annoying having to pay as much as we do for tickets at the moment, but it could be worse. At least will are still surviving, it could of been very different. Hereford 1 v BHA 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here