Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21/03/21

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I could see Leeds going in the same direction as Sheff Utd next season. As the season has worn on the dynamic play has just become a bit frenetic but lacking in end product, I’m not even sure that recruiting better defenders would make a huge difference as they’re so often left isolated whilst the rest of the squad charge off up the field.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
This thing where defenders push running players into the advertising hoardings needs looking at in my opinion before a player is seriously hurt. It's a deliberate action.
Traore got quite badly hurt by the same thing recently.

That rat-faced scrote that plays fullback for Manure did that on his debut. It must be something they're taught. Should be a red card as, effectively, you're assaulting another player outside the field of play.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I could see Leeds going in the safe direction as Sheff Utd next season. As the season has worn on the dynamic play has just become a bit frenetic but lacking in end product, I’m not even sure that recruiting better defenders would make a huge difference as they’re so often left isolated whilst the rest of the squad charge off upon the field.

Cant see them going down if Bielsa stays and get to sign a defender or two

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I could see Leeds going in the safe direction as Sheff Utd next season. As the season has worn on the dynamic play has just become a bit frenetic but lacking in end product, I’m not even sure that recruiting better defenders would make a huge difference as they’re so often left isolated whilst the rest of the squad charge off upon the field.

I've been thinking that myself recently. They could get taken apart on a regular basis after a season of analysing the maestro's tactical genius in action.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Cant see them going down if Bielsa stays and get to sign a defender or two

I think they’ll still accumulate enough points, but possibly not as many as this season. They simply can’t defend, they might reinforce their attacking options to make the defensive frailties, they might address the defensive situation, who knows, but I could definitely see them struggling a bit. They’ve done very this season though so fair play.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they’ll still accumulate enough points, but possibly not as many as this season. They simply can’t defend, they might reinforce their attacking options to make the defensive frailties, they might address the defensive situation, who knows, but I could definitely see them struggling a bit. They’ve done very this season though so fair play.

They ARE a breath of fresh air for a newly promoted big team, I didn’t see that coming pre season. They have been very entertaining to watch

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I think they will have a similar season to now. Certainly not satisfying the Leeds fans expected expectations but also probably not fighting in the absolute bottom.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
They ARE a breath of fresh air for a newly promoted big team, I didn’t see that coming pre season. They have been very entertaining to watch

I think the novelty has worn off a touch, don’t get me wrong they play a ludicrous style which appears unconventional and a bit gung ho which certainly provides entertainment, but they’ve definitely gone a bit flat recently and results have dropped off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leeds have done better than I thought, mainly because Bamford has been a revelation.

However, their defence at set pieces is woeful. I don't rate any of their defenders, but going forward they look dangerous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here